Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel goes postal (at FedEx) - Brandon Hole the next ER ?

why a FedEx facility out of all places? guess he got tired of wageslaving

not even a month after that sandnigger Alissa shot up a supermarket lmao

i doubt he was incel or it was incel related tbh, why FedEx? it's mostly miserable males with a shit job and shit life working there. i think if he was incel he would've gone to the headquarters, or somewhere with chads and stacys

not even a month after that sandnigger Alissa shot up a supermarket lmao
People going crazy, It is the Biden effect
i doubt he was incel or it was incel related tbh, why FedEx? it's mostly miserable males with a shit job and shit life working there. would've gone to the headquarters, or somewhere with chads and stacys
He worked there. Was probably bullied

Did he just achieve a pandemic era high score?

This is why I support NEETbux for every Incel, they simply can't cope wageslaving.

looks like a tranny or low t incel

He looks about 15 in that picture.

We already have like 10 publicized mass shootings within the first 3 months of the Biden presidency. There was like, 10 throughout Trump's entire presidency. Genuinely think this whole thing is a psyop.

The comments are a massive blackpill.

View: https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1383184351974805505

i doubt he was incel or it was incel related tbh, why FedEx? it's mostly miserable males with a shit job and shit life working there. i think if he was incel he would've gone to the headquarters, or somewhere with chads and stacys

He looks about 15 in that picture.

lots of curries died. Definitely not a incel.

View: https://youtu.be/20gtQf8bsWk

We already have like 10 publicized mass shootings within the first 3 months of the Biden presidency. There was like, 10 throughout Trump's entire presidency. Genuinely think this whole thing is a psyop.

Definitely.. so there is more grounds to outlaw guns. I don't see the point really.. as soon as you outlaw guns, knives and other weapons start to become the tool of the common crook. It'll punish the people and not the criminals too because they have access to the Black Market while normal citizens don't. The CIA and the FBI are the biggest crooks in the business. Same as any other government body or organization in any country.

My personal opinion is that I would love to see it. If it happens I can't change it of course.. it just is. I think it would get very brutal in America if they tried to take guns. I like the suffering people experience. It arouses something deep inside me. :feelsdevil: Plus might see some epic sword fights. :feelsautistic:

Guess what th city mayor doesnt care. He probably went home and coomed watching only fan of his daufgter.