Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel goes mainsteam

S

Ssj Incel

Greycel
Is it a good idea that incel is going mainstream?

Good for low inhib status maxxers who talk to newscasters. Shit tier for those that have to deal with normalfags slowing the board down and shitting everywhere.

Definitely, more people will wake up to the lie society is telling them. Can't wait for women rights to be revoked as soon the majority of the people wake up.

Absolutely.

Although hahaha - you just made me realize what's going to happen in 5 years.

Remember when "nerd" and "geek" were legit insults? Probably you don't because you're too young. But when I was a kid those were legit insults. Then a bunch of normies with thick black framed glasses started doing shit like this:

ae5af4fff0f145baba881ff724767c1f.jpg

And since everyone watches "Big Bang Theory" and plays video games they think "hahaha yeah I guess I'm a nerd too lol".

See where this is going?

In 5 years you're gonna see normies with shirts that say stupid slogans like "Incel cuz I wanna be" that make you want to drill out your brain with a power drill.

Just LOL at civilization.

No. Incel theology is not for their eyes to see.

Replace Goyim with normie and Jew with Incel.
12347581_502533293260495_8607912119046551883_n.jpg

Incel was never meant to be a "safe space". From the very beginning it has been an inclusive community aiming to blackpill the masses, and so going mainstream is a very good thing.

Of course it is, society will have to adress the plight of millions of men who have been unfairly phased out from the dating scene.

In 5 years you're gonna see normies with shirts that say stupid slogans like "Incel cuz I wanna be" that make you want to drill out your brain with a power drill.

Just LOL at civilization.

And/or hipsters will start wearing shirts that say "Hug/Kiss/F*ck Me I'm Incel".

Definitely, more people will wake up to the lie society is telling them. Can't wait for women rights to be revoked as soon the majority of the people wake up.