Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel goes crazy at sluts abusing him

Oh, this one! I remember this one! Tbh he was FAR too gracious and merciful on the foids, but he still did his job properly!

jailed for four years for doing the right thing smh.

if it was a women who beat the hell out of a man and had claimed she was groped and made fun of, cucks and other girls would applaud her for not backing down

I remember this roflmao

this is life fuel only if he permanantely wounded one

Tag it as lifefuel, but he went to jail, and no permanent wounds nor femoid death

I remember this lifefuel

Ahhh... I needed a shot of lifefuel today.

I have a lot of respect for this man having done that. It's what happens when you treat someone like shit for so long; they snap. A shame that the world will only hate him even more now though...

I remember this, kek. Harry Potter and the Violent but Justified Outburst Against Fesnails.

He doesn't look anything like Harry Potter. His spectacles aren't even round :what:

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3-Ryan-Walker.jpg

JFL at calling this guy "incel".

He was right on so many levels. 1. Abused for no reason 2. Abused by people younger than him 3. Abused by people who are physically inferior to him. Those arrogant cunts really thought they can abuse an older male and get away with it because our current society puts women on a pedestal

better than being called mr.bean I guarantee you that.

You reap what you sow, cunts.

JFL at this thread. been called harry potter myself so much, until i got surgery for my eyes it didnt go away.

one time i even went to red light district in amsterdam (i was considering going in to lose virginity), and one of the hookers said across the street: "hey harry potter, why dont u come and fuck me" - i was so angry the whole night i ended up not going anymore

better than being called mr.bean I guarantee you that.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

this is life fuel only if he permanantely wounded one
Kek not sure about the one he beat up, but the one the got stabbed in the face will probably get some nice scars on her face.

if it was a women who beat the hell out of a man and had claimed she was groped and made fun of, cucks and other girls would applaud her for not backing down
Oh god, that sickens me so much. I remember...

It's old news, I'm sure we've all seen it and gotten a bit mad. It's just such a double standard.

Most of you are too young for this, but there was a big news story in the nineties about Lorena Bobbit cutting off her husband's penis. Her defense? "He always have orgasm and he doesn't wait for me to have orgasm." People laughed, and laughed. Of course she was acquitted, being sentenced to community service.

And this one is just for me to be pissed off at, but there was that timesome dad shot and killed the guy who abducted and molested his son. On video. He got community service. Oh and that time a dad caught an adult molesting an 11 year old, and beat the man to a pulp. Oh, and that other time it happened. No crime in that... unless they did that to a woman - then it would've been excessive force.

But, you know... Rules don't apply to everyone - it's just when they feel like enforcing them that it matters. Like that time a man was arrested for drawing cartoons. If we don't like someone, they have no rights. Do you think society will give you any rights? Don't make me laugh.

I hate life.

uk cuckoldry for you, guy defends himself for being bullied and gets put in jail for 4 years.

It's old news, I'm sure we've all seen it and gotten a bit mad. It's just such a double standard.

Most of you are too young for this, but there was a big news story in the nineties about Lorena Bobbit cutting off her husband's penis. Her defense? "He always have orgasm and he doesn't wait for me to have orgasm." People laughed, and laughed. Of course she was acquitted, being sentenced to community service.

And this one is just for me to be pissed off at, but there was that timesome dad shot and killed the guy who abducted and molested his son. On video. He got community service. Oh and that time a dad caught an adult molesting an 11 year old, and beat the man to a pulp. Oh, and that other time it happened. No crime in that... unless they did that to a woman - then it would've been excessive force.

But, you know... Rules don't apply to everyone - it's just when they feel like enforcing them that it matters. Like that time a man was arrested for drawing cartoons. If we don't like someone, they have no rights. Do you think society will give you any rights? Don't make me laugh.

I hate life.

its such a shame that no matter how much a women may deserve a good asswhooping guys are expected to show restraint. women always get let off easy. its so unfair
uk cuckoldry for you, guy defends himself for being bullied and gets put in jail for 4 years.
and the women get off free (besides that asswhooping) and get sympathy

Lol huge lifefuel tbh. 4 years is nothing for attacking 2 feeeeeemales in the United Cuckdom.

Ryan Walker you are my hero. This is how it's gonna be.

The law needs to stop pussy pandering to femoids. Time to get rid of the cucked judges and cops.

Do unto others as they have done unto you

theres nothing worse than getting laughed at or talked down on by a woman. Insulted etc..
they seem to forget where they are on the food chain.
I dont feel any sympathy for them

I hate life.

Jesus, that is disgusting. This world is disgusting, fuckkkkk. :feelsrope:

"I feel sorry for the next person that calls him a name."

Good, and never forget that.

Weren't they fucking with him every single day? He doesn't deserve jail time at all.

JFL at this thread. been called harry potter myself so much, until i got surgery for my eyes it didnt go away.

one time i even went to red light district in amsterdam (i was considering going in to lose virginity), and one of the hookers said across the street: "hey harry potter, why dont u come and fuck me" - i was so angry the whole night i ended up not going anymore

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
What is so funny about that

I remember this story. What a based son of a bitch.