Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel gladiator fights

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
There's too many men in this world. Nobody goes to war anymore because of the threat of nuclear annihilation, so all of the low value incels now LDAR at home instead of dying in the trenches like 100 years ago. So what to do with the excess men? Make them fight to death and broadcast the whole thing around the world. The winners gain money and fame (unfortunately no pussy distribution in the feminist future) while the losers die a glorious death on the battlefield. Women are happy that incels are decimating themselves while soyboys have some entertainment.

Will this be the future?

The fate of ugly men in 2025.

In the future matriarchal society i could see this happening. Last incel standing gets to take Muh queen out on a date. He pays of course.

It would probably only happen in the west though (cumskins)

I doubt the flip flop gang in brazil would stand for any society like that

Gorilla in congo

Last edited:
There will be no future for the west insh a allah.

Sounds like a Running Man scenario for incels.

Interesting...

There's too many men in this world. Nobody goes to war anymore because of the threat of nuclear annihilation, so all of the low value incels now LDAR at home instead of dying in the trenches like 100 years ago. So what to do with the excess men? Make them fight to death and broadcast the whole thing around the world. The winners gain money and fame (unfortunately no pussy distribution in the feminist future) while the losers die a glorious death on the battlefield. Women are happy that incels are decimating themselves while soyboys have some entertainment.

Will this be the future?
they should just ban USADA and make the UFC more violent and roidy

I would lose first round
@Ecstasy would mog everyone ded srs