Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel İncel gets rejected in high school

And the foids are laughing...

Brazil is hell.

Mogs me tbh he looks like a normie

I don't have a normiebook acc so I can't see it. Can someone summarize what happened?

I don't have a normiebook acc so I can't see it. Can someone summarize what happened?

>he has flowers in his hands
>foid rejects him
>other foids start laughing at his subhumanity
>he starts to cry as the video ends

>he has flowers in his hands
>foid rejects him
>other foids start laughing
>he starts to cry as the video ends

Just as well that I didn't see it. Imagine how autistic you have to be to go up with flowers to a girl you're not fucking like it's 1918.

Just as well that I didn't see it. Imagine how autistic you have to be to go up with flowers to a girl you're not fucking like it's 1918.
Maybe he just came back from the war. She probably thought he was dead and didnt expect him to come home now that she has a new guy.

Meanwhile Chad approaches her with "sup lets fuck"
Jfl at being an incel and not going ER

Femoids have no compassion. As soon as a sub-8 guy shows attraction they get disgusted like how dare he think he can get with me.

I can't really feel bad for him. What the girl did was unforgivable but he decided to do that in front of all of those people.

Where's the incel OP? If you're referring to the flower guy, he mogs me by 4 points

This is what happens when you're ugly and confident. Meanwhile girls beg for chads cock on social media without him doing anything. People give the worst possible advice to people that are ugly and it just makes their situation way worse.

Femoids have no compassion. As soon as a sub-4 guy shows attraction they get disgusted like how dare he think he can get with me.

What's w that weird looking i in your title

I don't get why a guy would ever do this for a girl he isn't sure likes him. Just setting yourself up for embarrassment tbh

ahh that's because of my keyboard.welcome to 3rd world
May Saint Elliot bless you with a good harvest next year

Hope he shoots up the school.

They are sadistic.

Looks like a normal day to me.

He's not that bad looking apart from his chin

He mogs 90% of this forum. Id rate him a strong 5 maybe even a 6 (mainly haloed by his decent frame). Hypergamy strikes again.

She's probably fucking a chad while he still thinks about her.

Those bitches won't be laughing when he snaps and goes ER on their dumbasses.

Meanwhile Chad approaches her with "sup lets fuck"
Jfl at being an incel and not going ER
51BFDA35 909C 44E4 B35B 3B964D0E986D

It was a stupid thing to do, but he’s just a kid. Typical female response too, it’s either mock or avoid altogether or bitch to a man to fix it for every inconvenience they have. Guy I don’t like approaches me? Fuck it, I’ll run the other way.