Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel gets hot girl what the fuck?

Octophobia

Octophobia

old head
I just went out for some ice cream, and saw a couple walking in before me. 5'6" SEAcel with a fucked up mouthbreathing underbite, looked like a genuine retard not gonna lie, his girl? Cute solid 7 blonde Ukranian/russian baddie, they sat down together sharing the same icecream and cuddling up on the bench. Ruined my fucking night, I wonder how many of you fucks are a bunch fakecels lurking around, I can't even get shit, I am spiritually trucel incel to the core of my soul no matter what I do how much I try. I am mocked to me face, this is guantanamo level shit at this point. Fuck this fucking world I hope he gets hit by a truck in an accident and the foid too, turned to pancake mix and their parents get cancer. Fuck

That was me. Sorry for mogging you OP I will keep her in the basement next time

>ricecel
Here I understand everything, another case of betabuxx, he probably got rich in software engineering

Sounds like betabuxx, if true then 5'6 should be the bare minimum for betabuxxing

is 'spiritual truecel incel' the latest trend in new age voodoo jfl wtf

Rented girlfriend or gay faggot orbiter friend, most likely.

Cherry picking is gay and will always be gay.

betabuxing
Not necessarily man. Luckpill is legit. It’s super rare, but some guys that would be cels otherwise get lucky though just be first or some other luck. Likewise, some guys that would not normally be incels can get unlucky and just have bad luck in life, making them an incel