Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel Gets Flash Mobbed for Hitting Foid in Self Defense

@Incelius Savage :lul: :feelshaha:

I want all of them shot

Most men are cucks. That's why they're enemies just like foids

So we just calling random normies incels like IT now?

I want all of them shot
They deserve a worse pandemic than the shitty one that happened in 2020, that shit was too nerfed and bluepilled whiteknight soy cucked normies need to learn their motherfucking lesson

Empathetic gender.

:feelskek:

Footage shows about a dozen weak retards flailing their arms in each other's general direction.

I'd be more concerned if there was anybody in there competently throwing punches..

he should have come back the next day and gunned them all down, pathetic white knight pussies

Cucked from such a young age.

Many of these people would rather stand up for a pussy owner rather than for themselves, and that's pitiful

White knight academy

I would punch all of them to shreds with my incelrage.

This vid is old

I fucking hate white knights, that says a lot about the STATE OF SOYCIETY. I hope he stabbed them out in the streets (in Roblox).

As always, biggest enemies are simps and cucks that empower neanderthalensis feminum, not neanderthalensis feminum themselves (even tho foids should be hated too).

They gotta die.

anybody notice how many chads are white knights? What gives?!?

If the boy was black they wouldn't do anything

It's always the foids shouting :feelskek::feelskek: