Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel gets cucked by Nicolas Cruz

DeadInside

DeadInside

Recruit
★★★★
I feel like the same shit would happen to me if i ever escaped
incel got gf, finally, and she posts this shit
Screen Shot 2018 04 23 at 82359 pm

his response:

notice all the normies not wanting to witness shit go down. They don't even care what's happening. 'take it to pms' they say, because they can't deal with the truth. Take this as a blackpill, do not trust women, even those who date incels to appear as unicorns. They'll cuck u when they get the chance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 8.25.02 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 8.25.02 pm.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 147
the same foids who say it's all about personality will date literal killers over us

Incel got a girlfriend, 'Amiya' who brags about helping incels, and she openly stated she'd rather marry Cruz than him. Still makes fan posts about Cruz even though it hurts him.

What the fuck is that discord supposed to be at this point.

Incel got a girlfriend, 'Amiya' who brags about helping incels, and she openly stated she'd rather marry Cruz than him. Still makes fan posts about Cruz even though it hurts him.
cringe at this whole post... how do you know this "incel" isnt a normie... How do you know this amiya girl is real...

This is the incels discord from this site?

Yeah Minjaze is a cuck I already knew this

This is the incels discord from this site?
nah, not an incel discord exactly, just got infiltrated by us, not allowed to say who's discord it is, or my comment will be banned

Yeah Minjaze is a cuck I already knew this
still, it's a visible blackpill, no girls will genuinely go for us. They'd literally rather murderers than subhumans. Its over

Didn't he get e-cucked by the girl in that same screenshot?
Wtf is wrong with him.
When will they learn.

Wtf is wrong with him.
When will they learn.
not cucked, but she still did leave him yeah. He just keeps crawling back to these kinds of foids

No. No she wouldn't date NC, she wouldn't date ER, SHE WOULDN'T DATE FUCKING ANY OF THEM. STOP BELIEVING THEIR FUCKING BULLSHIT!

No. No she wouldn't date NC, she wouldn't date ER, SHE WOULDN'T DATE FUCKING ANY OF THEM. STOP BELIEVING THEIR FUCKING BULLSHIT!
the point is she's still pretending she would date them WHILE in a relationship with another incel, she's saying she loves him wile in a relationship with an incel. It is evidence women can't love

brutal. femoids have no fucking remorse or regrets in current year.

not cucked, but she still did leave him yeah. He just keeps crawling back to these kinds of foids
Hahahahaha someone tell him he's here forever.
He will be back here tomorrow posting about how much he hates all girls and wants to be a mass rapist.

the point is she's still pretending she would date them WHILE in a relationship with another incel, she's saying she loves him wile in a relationship with an incel. It is evidence women can't love

Well yeah that's a given, what is this Blackpill 101? Stop talking about this whore and her retarded ass cuckboy, nobody should have to care. Their stupid fucking squabbling should be reserved for their stupid eyes to see.

Hahahahaha someone tell him he's here forever.
He will be back here tomorrow posting about how much he hates all girls and wants to be a mass rapist.

He shouldn't be let here, he's a massive moron.

Wtf is wrong with him.
When will they learn.
Also, the same foid who broke his heart years ago tried to take the moral highground and lecture her for cucking him, even though she dumped his ass too (pic attatched), the nerve of the foid sex just makes me rage

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 8.41.14 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 8.41.14 pm.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 147
Well yeah that's a given, what is this Blackpill 101? Stop talking about this whore and her retarded ass cuckboy, nobody should have to care. Their stupid fucking squabbling should be reserved for their stupid eyes to see.
I can't help it that Minjaze and his history fascinates me

@Minjaze When will you learn?

Also, the same foid who broke his heart years ago tried to take the moral highground and lecture her for cucking him, even though she dumped his ass too (pic attatched), the nerve of the foid sex just makes me rage
Ovvvveeerrrr.
Should be stickied as a prime example of why u never orbit foids even the "incel girls hee hee" will cuck you.

You're a joke.

What? We'd cuck outselves and orbit some giga bitch who's about as stable as a tower of fucking toothpicks? Get the fuck out of here.
desperate times call for desperate measures - he got nudes from Amiya apparently, so it's worth it

Ovvvveeerrrr.
Should be stickied as a prime example of why u never orbit foids even the "incel girls hee hee" will cuck you.
Caring for incels is always just an act for validation and chad

desperate times call for desperate measures - he got nudes from Amiya apparently, so it's worth it
Not really,I can type in naked girl and see some tits.unless he actually met this girl or the last one irl it is fucking ridiculous.

Not really,I can type in naked girl and see some tits.unless he actually met this girl or the last one irl it is fucking ridiculous.
yeah but it doesn't have the same feel as getting personal nudes, you know, sent to you, not just looking at some random

yeah but it doesn't have the same feel as getting personal nudes, you know, sent to you, not just looking at some random

You really don't realize that womyn send out nudes like it's nothing, right? You do realize it means jack? Nudes don't mean SHIT. jfc...

You really don't realize that womyn send out nudes like it's nothing, right? You do realize it means jack? Nudes don't mean SHIT. jfc...
they don't do it for ugly guys like us often though, especially for free, you have to admit

Ahahahahah nice, nice.
Clapping meme gif 4

I'm getting kiwifarms vibe from this, they are pretty good at this.

they don't do it for ugly guys like us often though, especially for free, you have to admit

That same nude she sends you she'll send to Chad as well. Or some other beta simp. It's just like waving a piece of candy in-front of you, and you all fell for it.

Honestly, who the fuck cares about this cuckcord drama tbh?

That same nude she sends you she'll send to Chad as well. Or some other beta simp. It's just like waving a piece of candy in-front of you, and you all fell for it.
so ur telling me you wouldn't at all be happy if a girl sent you nudes?

Oh yeah, when girl likes your looks, they automatically start to like your personality, JUST FUCKING LOL

so ur telling me you wouldn't at all be happy if a girl sent you nudes?

Unless I can meet her IRL, I wouldn't give 1/50th of a fuck about it. And I don't get them anyway.

Lmao Chad Nik strikes again.

How many lovers does Cho have again?

I feel like the same shit would happen to me if i ever escaped
incel got gf, finally, and she posts this shit
View attachment 9317
his response:
View attachment 9319
notice all the normies not wanting to witness shit go down. They don't even care what's happening. 'take it to pms' they say, because they can't deal with the truth. Take this as a blackpill, do not trust women, even those who date incels to appear as unicorns. They'll cuck u when they get the chance.
Must be Cruz’ personality.

I want to go on the discord even less now

I'm worried about Minjaze, he got a gf a similar way.