Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel gets brutally insulted on Tinder

all these guys coping on the comments as if they wouldn't fuck her.top fucking kek.

Fucking cuck for blacking the photos. Although, he forgot to do the top one. I think he knew what he was doing. Either way, fat hamlet will meet chad, fuck him, and will be crying when he doesn't respond to her messages

Truecel trait: Not being seen as attractive enough to date by fugly landwhales. It's beyond over for tindercels.

12525 points.
Also you forgot to hide the top face if you're hiding the icon to protect that bitch.

Holy fuck that bitch deserves to be raped

That's to be expected.

all these guys coping on the comments as if they wouldn't fuck her.top fucking kek.
It's just like the guys virtue signaling on reddit on stories where a man says his wife cheated on him and they divorced. But the minute he spends too much time talking about it he is mocked as a whiny misogynist loser.
Two faced redditors.

Fuck she's not even hot. Btw I once saw a v v average girl after only one day have 3,000 (3 THOUSAND) likes

JFL at the coping reddit cucks in the comments.

Blackpill is the fundamental truth.

Based comment section tbh.

What a fucking fat bitch. Cunt.

Fuck she's not even hot. Btw I once saw a v v average girl after only one day have 3,000 (3 THOUSAND) likes

UGLY chicks have 1000 of options these days
That's why they all so uppity these days

I hope that whore gets raped by her Tinder date

she looks like a fucking landwhale too. imagine trying to lower your standards thinking ugly foids have less options.

holy fuck this is unbelievably cringe

Yet another Kween. I wish God flood entire planet once again.

Fat bitches belong in concentration camps. Foids base their entire existence on their appearance and they still fuck it up.

Finally normies are starting to wake up to the blackpill

This is why I support the Taliban.

Safasfsdfs

nooo m'lady can't be this mean! She would never say this rude thing!

I’m surprised that the comments are alll hating on the foid. This is the one time people weren’t blindly defending foids. He should have doxxed her tbh

Hope her tinder date decapitates her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back