Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel gets a deformed girlfriend

Immaculate

Immaculate

Banned
-
It was over before it started with this man. He knew he was doomed to inceldom if he didn't give deformed/disabled/handicapped women a shot.

Shock content, mark as NSFW, please.

not incel just fat, hed probably be a normie if tubby here lost the weight.

thats her friend , i think he is gay

That girl would have been a Stacy-lite if it weren't for her deformity.

Finally a looks match. Now let's hope she doesn't dream about Chad's thundercock plunging it inside her vagina.

figura-de-accion-classic-predator-unmasked-neca-D_NQ_NP_20688-MLA20194427874_112014-O.jpg

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

what the fuck!

Look at this Carlos-lite.

It looks like her last boyfriend was a shotgun she liked sucking off.

This is really not cool making fun of people with disabilities.. the world is cruel as it is. Don't make their lives worse.

at least this one can talk without sounding like female darth vader
i would unironically date her. unless her deformity is hereditary, in that case i'd rather stay away from her.

I wonder if enough surgery could make her into a semi stacy

Wow I work with special needs kids, but I've never seen anything like this. At least she has the advantage of being female, some dude will still go for it.

Women cannot lose in the dating game it fucking impossible for them !!!

i would unironically date her. unless her deformity is hereditary, in that case i'd rather stay away from her.
I feel sorry for her. Her brother is so good looking it must hurt to see him everyday and think "wow that's unfair".

Fuck even I'm jealous as fuck of him, imagine how she feels.....

Shit this was kind scary, like for real, the sounds she make when she try to speak .:feelsmega:

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

P.S. To anyone calling me inhuman, isn't it more moral to not subject a foregone conclusion to endless suffering? I'm pretty sure enough of us can at least function correctly and don't look like Leatherface lite.

I understand, you wouldn't want to pass on such genes.

Omg he mogs me so hard, he is so perfect! Why couldn´t I have won the genetic lottery at birth!
He mogs me into oblivion as well. It's over.

Fuck this is depressing.

In the first millisecond I was wondering whats wrong with her .. What a shame to half of face tbh but shes still going to find a man so I dont feel bad for her

In the first millisecond I was wondering whats wrong with her .. What a shame to half of face tbh but shes still going to find a man so I dont feel bad for her
She is 12 in the video but she will. Also I misspoke it's actually a Chaddu-lite, half Indian half Greek. @TheGoodGuy @justenditall

I understand, you wouldn't want to pass on such genes.

He mogs me into oblivion as well. It's over.
I can´t even begin to imagine how amazing it must feel to look like that. To see myself in the mirror and love the reflection and just think "god I`m hot!" that must be an incredible feeling.

I can´t even begin to imagine how amazing it must feel to look like that. To see myself in the mirror and love the reflection and just think "god I`m hot!" that must be an incredible feeling.

When I look in the mirror I am reminded of how ugly I am.

Fucking hell this was like something out of Silent Hill. The wheezing and the slamming and gesticulating she does. Im having nightmares tonight lads.

She is pretty hot considering her deformity. I’d pump and dump but certainly not ltr.

I don't even like fucking with the special ed kids.

Ironic how that girl is probably an exact looksmatch for a lot of whitecels here :lul::lul::lul:

Still she chooses fat tyrone over a white looksmatch :lul:

bjs would be interesting

Guy looks like one of the Fat Boys. Guessing no one here has ever heard of the Fat Boys :feelsautistic:

jfc did they meet at the zoo?

This is really not cool making fun of people with disabilities.. the world is cruel as it is. Don't make their lives worse.

Meanwhile they're living a happy if deluded life, while you rot alone in inceldom jacking off into a sock every night and contemplating suicide.

so what man. you should stop being so bitter.

I'm not bitter, but it's not like it matters if we make fun of them. They're happy doing what they're doing and they get constant positive reinforcement from youtube commenters virtue signaling. That's way preferable than half of our lives. Besides, the girl is fucking scary as fuck with the noises she makes.

Deformed female.
Deformed: -9 SMV points
Female: +9000 SMV points
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: