Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel geniuses

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I used to think I had high IQ, until I met a legit genius IRL. His memory, speed of thought, creativity, personality, work ethic, knowledge, etc was incredible. He wasn't physically attractive (manlet, framecel, weak jawline) and was a virgin but I hesitate to call him an incel because his intelligence was so high, it almost did overflow all his other qualities. He sounded as if he could get anything he wanted, inexplicable things happened to him that I would otherwise attribute to luck but I know it had to do with his intellect. He was intriguing and no one could tell what he was thinking or intending to do at any given time.
Do you think geniuses be categorized as incel?

Forgot to mention I also have met geniuses online, happens all the time

Cope
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I'm a genius tbhngl

Interestingly enough, I was able to think of a way to build a semi-automatic from scratch while having very little knowledge about how guns work.

If he such a genius, could he come up with a solution to our problem?

I'm not a genius

Blackpill him. If he’s so smart he may go ET by creating deadly STD or hacking nukes.

If he such a genius, could he come up with a solution to our problem?
Probably some bluepill answer like "Just be nice to women" "Just dont be incel" "Just be bluepill bro"

Make him go ER

there are no geniuses on this forum
period

there are no geniuses on this forum
period
Right, actual genius incels are too busy trying to revolutionize science, not rotting on this forum like us.

Right, actual genius incels are too busy trying to revolutionize science, not rotting on this forum like us.
Precisely
they have better things to do with their time

One of the definitions of a genius is someone with a very high sensitivity. According to that definition, I might be at least close to it, but according to the most well-known definition, I'm not a genius at all.

I'm an incel genius