Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel genes: weak bones

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
as incel shit genes comes in packages. many incels got shit and weak bones . over for us. bone supposed to be strong and solid. not weak and fragile but inkwellers cursed.

View: https://youtu.be/AvtsJkN7GdY

I bet if I copied this kick same shit would happen. already broke wrist from killing a bug

Can relate

Universe did this to us
high IQ I would never have kids even if was a Chad due to pure hatred of this wretched world and existence. universe is vile sack of shit which feeds off the suffering of untold billions(trillions?) who knows. innumerable beings are in pain at this moment. no doubt total suffering in life far outweighs the pleasure

everything is not in favor so you die faster at a young age and so nature saves space to chads and their harems

high IQ I would never have kids even if was a Chad due to pure hatred of this wretched world and existence. universe is vile sack of shit which feeds off the suffering of untold billions(trillions?) who knows. innumerable beings are in pain at this moment. no doubt total suffering in life far outweighs the pleasure
So evil brocel.its so damn evil

topic related

Jaw (if you can call it a jaw) bones are weak as shit for me, like i can feel the weakness when i touch it with my fingers.
same here. pretty certain 1 or two punched could shatter my jaw easy