Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel > gay.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
Even the most ugly, poor, dull incel is better than faggot millionare or tranny. These things ( ugly, poor, dull ) are of a man's conditions while fags are sick perverts and trannies aren't even human beings.

Funny how healthy men are vilified for wanting to have sex with fertile foids while faggots are openly accepted by norman society.
Faggots, according to their own words, have been promoting pedophilia since forever.

“The Love that dare not speak its name" in this century is such a great affection of an elder for a younger man as there was between David and Jonathan, such as Plato made the very basis of his philosophy, and such as you find in the sonnets of Michelangelo and Shakespeare. It is that deep, spiritual affection that is as pure as it is perfect. It dictates and pervades great works of art like those of Shakespeare and Michelangelo, and those two letters of mine, such as they are. It is in this century misunderstood, so much misunderstood that it may be described as the "Love that dare not speak its name," and on account of it I am placed where I am now. It is beautiful, it is fine, it is the noblest form of affection. There is nothing unnatural about it. It is intellectual, and it repeatedly exists between an elder and a younger man, when the elder man has intellect, and the younger man has all the joy, hope and glamour of life before him. That it should be so, the world does not understand. The world mocks at it and sometimes puts one in the pillory for it.”

Since fags cannot reproduce, they rape little boys. Love is love, and misery loves company.