Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel games

dead.ahead

dead.ahead

subhuman
Does anyone know any vidya where you play as an ugly/undesirable male? Incel, loser, not good looking. Bonus points if they are hated by women or it has blackpill themes in it. I'm sick of playing all those idealized games where you are 6'5 chad, I want a game that relates to my suffering. Recommend me games about incels, that have incelish themes or blackpills in it. Any genre.

Does anyone know any vidya where you play as an ugly/undesirable male?
Go on any game where you can create a custom character and create a sub5 man. Problem solved. Apparently you can create some truly disgusting abominations on Street Fighter 6 as an example.
Can't think of anything else. Videogames are supposed to be an escapist fantasy and no one wants to play as a trucel.

Go on any game where you can create a custom character and create a sub5 man. Problem solved. Apparently you can create some truly disgusting abominations on Street Fighter 6 as an example.
Can't think of anything else. Videogames are supposed to be an escapist fantasy and no one wants to play as a trucel.
Yes I can, but the NPCs and story doesn't adapt to it. I'm still treated like a chad and it's just another stupid fantasy. I want to feel something I can actually relate to. Depressing and hopeless, like my life.

Yes I can, but the NPCs and story doesn't adapt to it. I'm still treated like a chad and it's just another stupid fantasy. I want to feel something I can actually relate to. Depressing and hopeless, like my life.
Play cyberpunk as a male, The whole premise of the story is that your destined to die and have to find some sort of cure. The game can be incredibly depressing, explores questions of morality and the idea of a soul. All the endings offer no real solution for V. I know it's not heavy on incel like themes, but it's probably the closest your going to get.

Vai su qualsiasi gioco in cui puoi creare un personaggio personalizzato e crea un uomo sub5. Problema risolto. A quanto pare puoi creare degli abomini davvero disgustosi su Street Fighter 6, per esempio.
Non mi viene in mente altro. I videogiochi dovrebbero essere una fantasia di evasione e nessuno vuole giocare come un trucello.

Play cyberpunk as a male, The whole premise of the story is that your destined to die and have to find some sort of cure. The game can be incredibly depressing, explores questions of morality and the idea of a soul. All the endings offer no real solution for V. I know it's not heavy on incel like themes, but it's probably the closest your going to get.
I played it. I thought male V was a manlet at first but supposedly he's like 6'1 or 6'2. Also there is romance in that game... do I need to say more?

I played it. I thought male V was a manlet at first but supposedly he's like 6'1 or 6'2. Also there is romance in that game... do I need to say more?
I never picked the romance options i was a trucel the whole way through

VtM Bloodlines

You can play as a Nosferatu, they are basically the trucels of the VtM universe. Other vampires, and human npc's will hate you just because of how ugly, and deformed you are.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYovbdepJ68

Okay, yeah, the Masquerade might actually be the one. I got filtered hard on this game but I’ll give it a shot. Thanks brocel. If you have any other recommendations send them please.