Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Game Night - Suggestions [Megathread]

Yunez.Belgrade

Yunez.Belgrade

Revycel
★★★★★
(Follow up of https://incels.is/threads/should-i-do-a-incel-game-night.625751/#post-14555324)

The Initial Poll on Incel Game Night has been a profound success, with a overwhelming majority assenting to this idea.

Well, today I will open up a megathread to suggest games we could play for Incel game nights, with a couple of considerations:

1 a game that is accessible for most to play.
2 preferably playable in browser.

Brocels that may be interested: @Friezacel @lonelysince2006 @SandNiggerKANG @Ron.Belgrade @FuckYou

I’ll join up when it happens but I don’t know any browser games.

Suggestion of mine 1: Eaglercraft. (Minecraft java 1.8.8 but in browser) I will figure out a way to make a suitable server for everybody in due time.

Suggestion #2: Nzp.gay ( Cod nazi zombies remake but in browser) I will figure out the servers, connection and how to join in due time, I will also link tutorial on how to join a future server if i do host one.)

Suggestion #3 Minecraft Classic. (Will figure out servers as well)

Gartic Phone
Make it Meme

Anyone want to play gta online and run heists? I got Xbox series s, PS5 and PC