Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel from Texas kills his pregnant roastie sister

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-
Based and blackpilled

Based beanercel. This is why I don’t like stormcels ethnicels are often the most based and whites are WAY more soy than ethnics tbh.

Last edited:
I mean he's not wrong. as in the embarrassment to the family part, unless you like that sort of thing

hundred years ago that was an embarrassment but today the society sees the guy as an embarrassment

He was jealous that she was reproducing while he couldn't.

Good luck to Eduardo with Mega Tyrone in jail

The only things that sucks about this story is that it was the brother instead of the father and he got caught.

now he will get ass raped in prison and then killed

DOUBLE KILL + 200

He killed his own child!

Based and blackpilled nigga

Should have killed the boyfriend and her and then raped as many women as he could. If he knew he was going to prison for life, might as well commit as many crimes as you can before you get sentenced.

As based as he was, he is only 19, whole life is gone now and be raped in prison. :feelsrope: those were 2 lives he took too:cryfeels:

Cud hv just shifted when he has enough money n start his own if the embarrassment was too much, he looks decent enough anw. In before "kek hes a 1/10 incel"

hundred years ago that was an embarrassment but today the society sees the guy as an embarrassment
I think unwed pregnant wahmen are still top tier embarrassment in asia countries.

whores will be whores.

She was a whore
full

thot patroller

Foid kills her child - 1 year
Based incel kills a whore - life sentence

And he isn't even a muslim lol, apparently more than 5000 of these dowry killings happen every year throughout the world

based beanercel, i bet the sister got knocked up by a tall white chad.

And he isn't even a muslim lol, apparently more than 5000 of these dowry killings happen every year throughout the world
In Iran mostly men are killed in families tho

Worthless dirty fucking whore got what she deserved