Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel from my school makes autistic dubstep dance video

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★

Praise be unto him

If he lose weight he will probably be a top tier normie

"incel from my school"
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Unless this is a joke, I pity him

Unless this is a joke, I pity him
He's dead serious. Look at his other videos. He's stevenrock137 on YouTube. I pity him too but he's going to be real happy one day when he finally decides to reach inside his backpack

He's dead serious. Look at his other videos. He's stevenrock137 on YouTube. I pity him too but he's going to be real happy one day when he finally decides to reach inside his backpack
I’ll check him out, in the meantime send him one of these

If this man isn't drowning in pussy then there is no hope for anyone else.

He inhibmogs me

whats with this guy and lawnmowers
Idk about his new vids but his older vids are all pretty similar and spergy like the one I posted here

I mean foids would see him as a good shopping companion or some shit. There were some Hispanic fatcels just like him at my old HS who would just be friends with foids.

Nigga is drowing in pussy right now