Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Incel Friendly streamers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21980
  • Start date
Deleted member 21980

Deleted member 21980

Boomercel
-
Anyone have any streamers they watch that are Incel friendly or at least understand the culture?

I sometimes watch MrBTFO/Britbong on dlive and he's pertty funny and understands. I'm just wondering if there are any other who've got the same style and humor.

hope you arent a retard that gives your money away to those faggots and whores for a teehee and a thank you so much (what a loser you are)! they need to starve to death

hope you arent a retard that gives your money away to those faggots and whores for a teehee and a thank you so much (what a loser you are)! they need to starve to death
No, I just sometimes enjoy watching a streamer.

no donation button and no facecam = incel friendly

There is no existing incel friendly streamer...

@KingOfRome
I had to end the anime stream because my internet connection is powered by a moldy potato and an elderly hamster.

I have been considering starting a let's play channel with Crusader Kings 2 and similar games. Probably wouldn't want that associated with this forum though.

I have been looking to find a single streamer but apparently even the ones with 10 viewers have gfs. :feelsbadman: