Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCEL FREQUENCY with IncelSarkeesian: An examination of the immorality of rape

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Unlawfulness counter-argument: "It was the law in Nazi Germany to throw Jews in the concentration camps so legality =/= morality. Just because rape is illegal does not AUTOMATICALLY mean it is immoral as well discover as we go down this list."

Force counter-argument: "There are ethical instances of force, such as when the states forces the citizens to pay taxes to finance social welfare, public education, and road infrastructure. It violates a person free-will but for a greater good. If I were to hypothetically rape, I would violate a woman's will but it would be for the greater good of making me cum."

Threat of injury counter-argument: "rough sex is HAWT."

Age of consent *SPICY* counter-argument: "I'm not such an edge lord that I'll provide an absurdist/satirical counter-argument just to trigger r/IncelTear sucks. I'll treat this with reverence...Age of consent of 16 in most states is correct and make logical sense."

Mental illness/deficiency/unconsciousness counter-argument: "All women, by their sheer female nature are mentally ill and mentally deficient so that negates the first two moral objections. To the third one, I will argue that if she's not awake when you have sex with her and she wakes without being consciously aware it happened... she doesn't remember it so she is not traumatized."

Simple really.

Cany stand pretentious wannabe hiqh iq larpers ffs.
0 replies

View attachment 290707
He's an IT cuck. He literally believes that personality has anything to do with inceldom. I told him about my chadfish getting so many dates and girls telling me i'm funny and he said "This proves my point that it's your personality."
He's literally IT. I feel like half the users here are

He's an IT cuck. He literally believes that personality has anything to do with inceldom. I told him about my chadfish getting so many dates and girls telling me i'm funny and he said "This proves my point that it's your personality."
Yeah, he is an obssesed fag who keeps getting banned and creating new accounts ffs.

I don't think he is IT, he has been posting on twitter way before he joined .co
View attachment 290707
nigga has a phd

Yeah, he is an obssesed fag who keeps getting banned and creating new accounts ffs.

For any mods who see this, this allegation is absolutely untrue. @Master and I have spoken extensively on Twitter and this is my one and only account on this site. Please ignore @FullTimeLoser's desperate attempts to get me banned off this site, he has an odd and inexplicable hate boner for me for reasons I do not fully understand.

For any mods who see this, this allegation is absolutely untrue. @Master and I have spoken extensively on Twitter and this is my one and only account on this site. Please ignore @FullTimeLoser's desperate attempts to get me banned off this site, he has an odd and inexplicable hate boner for me for reasons I do not fully understand.
Inexplicable? Nah homie you did this on your own when you claimed personality meme like an IT cuck.