Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel fighter gets knocked out of the ring

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChLUeCwJQvs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Fighting success is heavily influenced by physical attributes (muscle mass, bone density, frame, height etc. all of which are determined by genetics)

This is what happens when someone of trash genetics steps into a ring against someone of superior genetics

Whether it’s fighting inside the ring, or fighting the metaphorical fight of life itself, superior genes will always prevail

It's over for MuayThaicels

There are few things more embarrassing than getting slept with a head kick

Fighting success is heavily influenced by physical attributes (muscle mass, ... etc. all of which are determined by genetics)
This is what happens when someone of trash genetics steps into a ring against someone of superior genetics.
Agree. That explains what happened when I tried to beat up a neighbor four months ago. He was almost 60 but he basically annihilated the hell out of me. He said I was genetically inferior to him and that I'll never be a real man like him. It was a humiliating thing to hear but I knew it was true.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChLUeCwJQvs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Fighting success is heavily influenced by physical attributes (muscle mass, bone density, frame, height etc. all of which are determined by genetics)

This is what happens when someone of trash genetics steps into a ring against someone of superior genetics

Whether it’s fighting inside the ring, or fighting the metaphorical fight of life itself, superior genes will always prevail

his skull seemed to be a lot smaller, no wonder brutal

I don't think genes has everything to do with it. Reminds me of a post here where a scrawny twiggish white dude knocked out a Tyrone with one punch. Sometimes skill and smarts wins out over physical attributes. But yeah, some are built as natural fighters obviously.