Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel INCEL EMPIRE GTFIH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
MODS this is on topic.

If there is one i will be emperor.

Everyone will have mandatory looksmatch gf.
ABortion will be prohibited.
Female education will be banned
We will be color blind (blacks will be deprorted however).
I will impregnate a white blue eyed womnen for 80% pseudowhite children who will then impregnate another white person for 90% white kids then i will have white decsendants for a superior genes.
Everyone here will get a designated harem of gfs for being incel before it was cool.
@Insomniac will be thrown into a tyrone pit for being volcel and pretenidng to be one of us. (6'3, blue eyes)
we will research extensive height health science so that @knajjd will not be a hideous dwarf anymore.
we will have mandatory that every male must be the same exat height and looks. this will be achieved through CRISPR genetic engineering. we will have a worlld like The Giver, except still with sex and war and pain and what not.
Women will still be varied, and they will know our suffering of what it was like to be ugly. The uglier women will get criminals/low IQer people and be castrated.
We will be judged on personality and not things out of our contol.
Foids WILL be punished if they disobey their male guardian (which they will not be allowed to go in public without;; and they will ahve to wear a veil covering their bodies like in saudi arbaia, because she belongs to the husband and must not be though tabout sexually by anyone except her husband.)
If uglies are castarated and cant have sex, with this we will have eugenics,. and in 100 years our country will be full of giga-uberchads and stacies, and we will mog every single Fuckign ANTION ON THIS FUCKING EaRTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be great.

Inshallah.

Thread title needs more exclamation marks imo.

>We will be color blind (blacks will be deprorted however).

this is what pol does to your mind.

Exclamation mogs @HighTGymcel 's titles to oblivion

My final request before you kill me is can you give @Ritalincel his hair back bro?

Ok emperor, now go help your mother with the dish.

Ok emperor, now go help your mother with the dish.
JHKKbpo.gif

whent he cope is too storng...........................[dfile wouildnt upload)
You think you are a manlet being 5' 10" bro. You think your height is your main problem, go fuck yourself, lol.

OR your face is all fucked up OR you are an IT larper OR you are another retarded who claims incel status without ever having approaching woman in your life. Anyway i have no empathy for you.

Oh yes, and i also forgot that your objective in life is to be a COP. Low IQ certified.

You think you are a manlet being 5' 10" bro. You think your height is your main problem, go fuck yourself, lol.

OR your face is all fucked up OR you are an IT larper OR you are another retarded who claims incel status without ever having approaching woman in your life. Anyway i have no empathy for you.
see your flair coper.

>THERE IS NO PLASTIC SURGERY FOR YOUR RACE

autism intensifies

You will get assassinated by the soy kingdom.

Only based if foids are property

The whiteknights of other nations will work together to overthrow us. We can never win

If no cute adorable loli - fuck your empire

Copecels.co(pe)

>animu avi

no thanks

I agree with everything besides the emperor part, If its possible give me and fellow ethnics an autonomous islamic place with me being the sheikh.