Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel Dystopia

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I have started putting a story together. I thought and posted about the idea of this story before and have been working on a fully fledged story and this is what I have so far. Thoughts?

The year is 2056. There is a Presidential election between a Woman and a Man. After the election the Woman wins and one of her promises being to end inceldom. Nearby countries take after this promis after it has been implemented. At first she tries to find ways to get Incels an intimate partner but after a few months there have been no positive results. Inceldom was still a problem and it was getting bigger. So being the first Woman as president she did not want one of her promises to be a lie and have it be recorded in history that the first Woman in presidential office couldn't hold her promis. So she went to a backup plan. After alot of paperwork she managed to mark down Incels as a terrorist organization and had those who were apart of Inceldom be susceptible to the death penalty. Her New way of getting rid of Inceldom was to kill it off.

With the movement to end Inceldom changed some countries dropped the idea as they did not agree to killing off the Incel population while others agreed with the president's choice to kill them off and implemented it themselves. These remaining countries apart of the act to end Inceldom formed a union that would allow border watch to prevent Incels from crossing between borders to evade police.

When Incels found out about the new way to end Inceldom, allot ended up ending their own lives as they did not want to live amongst the society trying to kill them off. Others went into hiding and some went to escape to other countries where being Incel wasn't punishable by death.

With the new law of Inceldom being punishable by death, governments started to heavily spectate the Incel forums in attempts to find Incels within their borders. This lead to a drop in users and the ones who still used the sight were either in countries that wouldn't punish them or they would use a VPN to avoid government detection.

Keep writing, bro.

I'm finding it hard to suspend my disbelief. I refuse to believe that the first woman president would spend several months trying to get incels a partner as her first course of action. She would make putting incels in concentration camps one of her campaign platforms.

I hope I wasn't lazy af to read all of that.

:feelsokman: keep writing.

By 2056 80% of the male population will be incels, so it'd be an interesting situation.

Would read tbh