Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel drugs of choice

zerothe77

zerothe77

Waiting for info.
-
I do a lot of 2C-B and might try ketamine for the first time this weekend.
Curious to hear what the rest of you do.

Only ever tried weed and ketamine, which I heavily recommend

I'm pretty set on doing K for the first time this weekend. Sounds pretty incredible from what I've read, not sure why I haven't tried it yet. I've tried almost everything else.

I'll just stick-up with Benzodiazepines as I'm recently constantly noticing how tense and ,,rigidified" my muscles are.

I'll just stick-up with Benzodiazepines as I'm recently constantly noticing how tense and ,,rigidified" my muscles are.
Are you addicted?

Are you addicted?

routines for me are an annoyance and almost impossible to achieve, with that being said, I rarely use heavy dosages, so no. what ,,addiction" is a continuous repetition of pleasurable stimulable experiences, not a fortified unobtainab[UWSL]le practice to be broken. what you should be careful about though, are withdrawals, this is what truly may kept one's substance usage as in order of avoiding the nasty withdrawals if previously experienced. personally never experienced it.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Forgot about xanax. I tried a few times but felt nothing (one 1mg tablet each time), and I'm a pussy so I didn't take larger doses

routines for me are an annoyance and almost impossible to achieve, with that being said, I rarely use heavy dosages, so no. what ,,addiction" is a continuous repetition of pleasurable stimulable experiences, not a fortified unobtainab[UWSL]le practice to be broken. what you should be careful about though, are withdrawals, this is what truly may kept one's substance usage as in order of avoiding the nasty withdrawals if previously experienced. personally never experienced it.[/UWSL]
I keep a schedule to avoid any of that or killing myself. Molly every 3 months, GHB no more than twice a month, and I rarely do coke or xanax.
Forgot about xanax. I tried a few times but felt nothing (one 1mg tablet each time), and I'm a pussy so I didn't take larger doses
Yeah the blackout aspect of xanax is terrifying. Don't want to drive, steal something from walmart, and wake up in jail the next day.

Molly is the worst - much of it is fake and a person can easily OD off it. Xanax doesn’t give u a buzz, it’s like a potent sleeping pill.

Last edited:
Molly is the worst - much of it is fake and a person can easily OD off it. Xanax doesn’t get u a buzz, it’s like a potent sleeping pill.
Yes, it's difficult to get good molly in the US, it's all bathsalts or other fake replacements. That's why I source mine from the Netherlands. :what: also test with multiple reagents.

Yes, it's difficult to get good molly in the US, it's all bathsalts or other fake replacements. That's why I source mine from the Netherlands. :what: also test with multiple reagents.
Mkay, the one I haven’t tried yet is DMT. Heard it was the best and non-toxic.

Mkay, the one I haven’t tried yet is DMT. Heard it was the best and non-toxic.
I've done it a few times. My last time was terrifying so I've sworn it off. This weird shadow creature thing was near me and followed me around, and responded to all of my thoughts. imo no other drug has as much power to change your perspective though. I felt like I was no longer human and was some higher being observing the humans.

Any kind of opioid I’m in there
:feelsLSD: