Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Dream

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Right, I had a dream last night. I was gonna post it JFL but forgot.

Truecel dream. I was at a building with a bunch of other people and there were some radical Islamists with an explosive device there that the didn't quite know how to activate, so while they were tinkering with it, me and the group fled in a panic to hole up in a hotel.

On the way there was this curl haired QT, I think I've seen her before irl but not sure, and she was holding my hand, in fact dragging me like a dog on a leash with an adoring smile on her face. When we got inside, there were these weird pods that were basically beds but illuminated, kinda looked like those traditional Japanese lamps the ricefolk do at festivals. Each could fit two people, and while everyone else was awkwardly deciding who goes where, when she sat down I knew instinctively to lay beside her, and I did. Again, it felt like I was her pet or sex slave, but she had genuine love for me too.

Kinda cucked but believe me it was a beautiful dream. Put me in good spirits for hours.

Can relate. I've had dreams where I'm a low status male but found a woman who loved me for who I am. I feel so happy, and then wake up once we are about to have sex. It's a bittersweet feeling, but it feels good in the moment

Can relate. I've had dreams where I'm a low status male but found a woman who loved me for who I am. I feel so happy, and then wake up once we are about to have sex. It's a bittersweet feeling, but it feels good in the moment
My dream was all love no sex, but regardless. It's no good when the initial euphoria wares off ik

wake up once we are about to have sex
Just like waking up when you die in your dream. The brain simply can't extrapolate the simulation any further and goes into BSOD

I had a dream I shot up a school last night hahaha fbi don’t come for me it was my sub conscious

I've been rejected in my dream b4