Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Dream Traits

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
i never have good dreams,its always some dark uneasy environment with very uneasy events that feel really uncomfortable and anxious :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Man i wish i was a normie ,but my condition never allowed me to even have a normie life right from my childhood... People were dropping the blackpill at me directly,i don't know how i survived without roping

I dont dream when i sleep but when i do its always some unpleasant shit that makes no sense

I dont dream when i sleep but when i do its always some unpleasant shit that makes no sense
I get dreams every fckin night...and its always some weird shit. It just once in a blue moon i get some roastie dreams where i am banging a roastie

I get dreams every fckin night...and its always some weird shit. It just once in a blue moon i get some roastie dreams where i am banging a roastie
Yeah i just ignore that shit because like i said it usually makes no sense and i have no control of it unless i try schizomaxxing and try lucid dreaming :lul:

Yeah i just ignore that shit because like i said it usually makes no sense and i have no control of it unless i try schizomaxxing and try lucid dreaming :lul:
I asked my Chadpreet cousin if he ever get dreams.... He said just twice or thrice in his life till date..hes got a fcking cute petite roastie and a high paying job in an oil and gas manufacturing company and he was dumb as fuck in his studies during high school:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I asked my Chadpreet cousin if he ever get dreams.... He said just twice or thrice in his life till date..hes got a fcking cute petite roastie and a high paying job in an oil and gas manufacturing company and he was dumb as fuck in his studies during high school:feelsrope::feelsrope:
brootal

My dreams be like:
85% Travel with old HS normie classmates or family for some reason

10% nonsensical creepy shit

only the 5% is actually some good isekai shit in which I'm the anime protagonist, but sadly those don't last long

My dreams be like:
85% Travel with old HS normie classmates or family for some reason

10% nonsensical creepy shit

only the 5% is actually some good isekai shit in which I'm the anime protagonist, but sadly those don't last long
Shit you mogs me in dreams :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Shit you mogs me in dreams :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Nah trust me, it actually feels worse when you have good dreams than the times you don't
Because once u wake up the feel of guilt and existential dread that you'll get is simply horrible

Last edited:
Nah trust me, it actually feels worse when you have good dreams than the times you don't
Because once u wake up the feel of guilt and existential dread that you'll get is simply horrible
lol my both life are shit... sometimes i mistake one for the another...both life and dream feels like just a bad dream.. though i was saved in some ways that in Curryland there can be fate worse than what i am facing... somehow i was Born in a cosmopolitan city with middle class family in a kinda suburb type place.. only its in Curryland