Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story incel dream meaning

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
so anyone who knows me knows I am subhuman ethnic, and although I'm an ethnic mutt from London, I live in Asia because I work in financr.
people I work with are bluepilled and basically all statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed to fuck so would never understand inceldom, even though I have asked around so now am asking here.
I have had this recurring dream where I am sitting alone in a sort of tree house in what looks like Africa, except there are no people and no descript animals, I am wearing trousers but no top, and I have a coffee in.a Starbucks mug next to me. I am high up, very high up and looking out onto horizon and.there is setting sun, and suddenly Galactus comes into horizon and stands there as big as the sun and reaches forward to grab me, grinning, and then I wake up.

it has happened 3 times, anyone have any ideas?

Was this situation comfy for you?

1DB0C982 156B 422C 8499 DFD9EAAAC408

was it a vanilla latte? if so it may be a sign
Yeah bro. Maybe the saint himself shows you othER CHOices in life for you to consider

was honestly more concerned about the 10,000 meter tall dude trying to grab me than what was in the cup. btw I dont drink coffee, or ever go to Starbucks that's why I mentioned it and found it weird in dream

was honestly more concerned about the 10,000 meter tall dude trying to grab me than what was in the cup. btw I dont drink coffee, or ever go to Starbucks that's why I mentioned it and found it weird in dream

It's a sign. Go buy a vanilla latte at your nearest Starbucks and wait for your next epiphany.

It's a sign. Go buy a vanilla latte at your nearest Starbucks and wait for your next epiphany.
buying it is fine dude, but as I said I.dont drink coffee or hot drinks. I would need to go to the nearest Boba shop and get bubble tea

It means that you feel alone in this world.
The lonely house in africa represents your loneliness, Starbucks represents normies and civilization around you, Galactus represents soyboys and bluepillers

it means that u r incel

It means that you feel alone in this world.
The lonely house in africa represents your loneliness, Starbucks represents normies and civilization around you, Galactus represents soyboys and bluepillers
This is a high IQ answer, and yes I have been increasingly angry over the last few weeks, snapping at people a lot and very frustrated, but pretty much all my anger is towards cucks and orbiters, don't really care much for normies.

Galactus would be a weird representation of the cucks and orbiters though, as he is all powerful yet I see those guys as way beneath me

It means you should see more power than try to blend in

Galactus would be a weird representation of the cucks and orbiters though, as he is all powerful yet I see those guys as way beneath me
Cucks love capeshit movies, especially Marvel, thats why he represents them