Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Dog(sad anime video)

"Hit a man with all the face pills, heightpills, racepills in the world but give him the dogpill and he will never be the same ever again"
- @Hunter

Abe dono

Dogs have higher SMV than incels (I'm serious).

again with this shit
wtf is wrong with you people?

Dogs have higher SMV than incels (I'm serious).
Women already fuck their dogs on the regular. This was a pill that was very hard for me to take. Have you ever noticed that when girls move out of their house to an apartment or to become "Independent" in a college dorm that they get a dog? Have you also noticed that more often than not that these dogs are MALE? The reason they do this is so they can fuck their dogs, you may think I'm making shit up but is a very common thing that women do. Women would rather fuck a dog than a human male. Women will reject human males and then go home and fuck their dogs, its literal suifuel

Women already fuck their dogs on the regular. This was a pill that was very hard for me to take. Have you ever noticed that when girls move out of their house to an apartment or to become "Independent" in a college dorm that they get a dog? Have you also noticed that more often than not that these dogs are MALE? The reason they do this is so they can fuck their dogs, you may think I'm making shit up but is a very common thing that women do. Women would rather fuck a dog than a human male. Women will reject human males and then go home and fuck their dogs, its literal suifuel

"This was a pill that was very hard for me to take."

4 posts? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

didn't think I was gonna cry today

the lengths they'll go to save that cute creature

if it was ugly probably film it dying and have a laugh at it