Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel doesn't mean being standard less

Vyn

Vyn

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
-
I'm stacy only, and I'm involuntarily celibate. No matter how much I try I can't get a Stacy. I cannot get hard for women who aren't stacys
Minimum looks requirement to be my gf:

So you would reject a 4/10 woman if she asks for your number?

Bro is trying to copy femcels

So you would reject a 4/10 woman if she asks for your number?
Yup I can’t love them, I might pump and dump if her body is hot enough but yeah that’s it for LTR or any type of rs im Stacy only

My standards for women

Stacy only volcel!

Honestly, you're still a valid incel if you never rejected a woman in your life. It doesn't matter what standards we have if we have 0 smv in the dating market. Just because a 68 iq homeless man says he would only accept a job at nasa doesn't mean that he will ever be qualified to work there or for positions below. He was already rendered undesirable in the job market through no fault of his own. All that matters is our smv and the way women of varying attractiveness treat us. If they all treat us like crap and gave us no opportunities then you're still an incel because you had no say in the matter, ie, involuntary.

Last edited:
Coomercel just needs abstain from cooming, to too many gigastacys for awhile. He's just coomer-fried, thats all.:feelskek:

I wouldnt want to be with a stacy most of them are whores

I wouldnt want to be with a stacy most of them are whores
KARAKOL OMG I THOUGHT YOU LEFT THE FORUM ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I SAW YOUUU OMG I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH

You're not a volcel if you're not attracted to a foid, you're a volcel if the foid is attracted to you:feelsthink:

Weird how women are allowed to be chad-only but no man can be stacy only! Hypocrisy and misandry

Tbh i would be satisfied with the foid in my a I if she really loves me
No way. I like fat bitches and even I wouldn’t want that

Tbh i would be satisfied with the foid in my a I if she really loves me
You are not a stacycel then. A stacycel, in my definition, is someone who's inceldom is soley a result of them only wanting stacies. Meaning, if they were to reduce their standards then they would have a fulfilling sex life and relationships. If ur on this forum and your sex life wouldn't change by lowering your standards, then you're not a stacyCEL be definition.

My standards:
Boob. Ass. Face. Body hair. Be at least my looksmatch.

That's all

Gigastacy or DEATH

I'm the same. I don't want to date a disgusting landwhale or mentally retarded defective (one "liked" me in HS) when I'm neither fat nor intellectually disabled. Why should I lower my standards like that? I also don't like sheboons.

I would take any girl as long as she is shorter than me, not a plank or landwhale and younger than me

KARAKOL OMG I THOUGHT YOU LEFT THE FORUM ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I SAW YOUUU OMG I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH
I didnt leave I just started using it less and coping with other things

I'm stacy only, and I'm involuntarily celibate. No matter how much I try I can't get a Stacy. I cannot get hard for women who aren't stacys
Minimum looks requirement to be my gf:
View attachment 1238609
Minimum looks requirement: