Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel documented his feelings back in 2008

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
Is that the dude who is incel in that picture?

He didn't documented it.
My understanding normies create that account to mock him.
As usual, they only feel superior bullying the weaks.

I always find it interesting when Incels report before ER time. More of that, please.

I always find it interesting when Incels report before ER time. More of that, please.
Er was a before and after in this era. I wish i could go back in Time and save His asshole...plus back then things werent sooo fucked up as now . Good music,fifa World cup Brazil,good copes.etc

Er was a before and after in this era. I wish i could go back in Time and save His asshole...plus back then things werent sooo fucked up as now . Good music,fifa World cup Brazil,good copes.etc
I highly doubt that Inceldom was such a common thing before the invention of Dating Apps, though. Now it's getting worse and worse every year, the demands of women continue to grow. The market value of a woman increases to the immeasurable, while the market value of a man continues to decrease. Many men nowadays just are too bluepilled/redpilled to realise that it's over for them.

If Higuain wasn't so shit you guys would've won that world cup

If Higuain wasn't so shit you guys would've won that world cup
clean ur mouth before talking about higuain hes a great player ppl know him more for his failures than for his history

clean ur mouth before talking about higuain hes a great player ppl know him more for his failures than for his history
Pipita is a great player. He just had some bad luck in crucial moments which tainted his career

poor guy, things have only gotten so much worse since that vid was made

Bro he cost your country at least 2 trophies :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

A lot of people in this thread seem to see something, but i just don't see what they're seeing.