Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel documentary

@incel_documentary

This nigger is larping

If the media wants to interview me, I'll tell them to fuck off. It's obvious that they will distort my words.

They invited me but I didn’t go

None of them are incels

Jfl I would actually watch an unbiased objective Blackpill documentary and incel documentary without any moralfaggotry but those don’t exist

Jfl I would actually watch an unbiased objective Blackpill documentary and incel documentary without any moralfaggotry but those don’t exist
some of us should larp as researchers and do it ourselves. I would just interview myself using a mask LMFAO

some of us should larp as researchers and do it ourselves. I would just interview myself using a mask LMFAO
:feelskek: :feelskek: Good idea. Normies are attracted to titles and higher status authority figures rather than what a person actually has to say. They would eat this up lol

Bullshit they all mog me even with the mask on.

:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

That would be kind of like what the false-flaggers do here. It would be just.

Feels like a paid actor, a Guy Fawkes mask? it's like a boomers idea of how a incel would hide there identity. if some researcher wants to talk to me I'm wearing a balaclava. secondly no mention of autism, or neurodivergence? any real incel would mention that.

making a documentary abt incels is degen

INCELS ARE NOT A FILM

WE ARE NOT YOUR ENTERTAINMENT

WE ARE A SUPPORT GROUP

If real they lowinhibmog the fuck out of me

i can already imagine the comments :feelstastyman: