Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Diagnosis - Classic Incel TV

Based content but those normie tv shows are cancer I can't watch this shit

I can’t stand incelTVs accent

He's the best content creator for the racepill

Re: Check-up Forum.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185288423Sunday, March 13, 2016 6:28 PM CDT
"1.What is the name of your patient?" Jim D. Coleno "2.How did the patient feel?" The patient seemed to experience many convulsions and seizures during the diagnostic process. GCS ratings became progressively lower as the patient's illness progressed. "3.What did he have?" It was a classical case of CNS Toxoplasmosis. "4.What did you do about it?" The illness was diagnosed post-mortem. 5.Did the patient survive? If the patient did, was there any permanent affects?" The patient is deceased, as the illness progressed much too quickly for sufficient diagnosis/therapy.

Re: The lack of empirical research in psychology.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158379694Saturday, March 21, 2015 9:03 PM CDT
Although "Crime" itself doesn't necessarily indicate that an individual is suffering from a psychological illness, It is usually a significant indicator of underlying mental illness. The most convenient way to prevent this is simply to categorize each illness and analyze each criminal suspected for characteristics matching certain ranges.
Re: I wish I was hispanic or black
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183536667Saturday, February 13, 2016 4:27 PM CST
You have a very horrid desire. Only an individual with severe psychological-illness would desire to become African American.

Last edited:
Normies will eat these shows up and even laugh at these men themselves but when you question them they will spout bluepilled nonsense. He does a good job explaining the blackpill with actual examples.