Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Depravity Scale - how far are you?

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
I know that there are LEVELS to how "fucked up" inceldom can make your mind. Some guys here are fairly reasonable, while others are pure scumbags. So here, I want you to rank yourselves. The problem with r/CuckTears is they only focus on Level 10 incels. They don't acknowledge it's a gradual scale.

Level 1 Incel Depravity:

- Bitter and angry towards women and society
- accepts most incel philosophies: women have it easy, looks are everything, etc.

- does NOT want to physically hurt Chads/Stacies/Normies
- still has a good shred of humanity
- has male friends he cares about
- is grateful to his parents for raising him

Level 5 Depravity:

- does mean things to Chad/Stacies/Normies when he can, no bodily harm but just petty shit
- leeches off parents as NEET
- doesn't have any male friends because he's too bitter, can't even be respectful to other men
- can casually joke about school shooting and ER, but wouldn't actually do it

Level 10 Depravity
- borderline school shooter/rapist
- would legit kill his mother if it meant transforming into Chad
- mentally subhuman, pure serial killer with no morals at all

So I've set the start, middle, and end. Where are you? 1? 3? 7? Let me know. I'm curious.

serve me up a level 7. i can casually joke about committing a mass shooting, but i also may still do it.

I'm probably at Level 3. I HATE how easy women have it in society, and I agree with lots of incel views. I even crack a few dark jokes here and there. But I'm not ready to go out into the world and kill normies, I love my family, I try to make friends with males and females, but I'm still a sad little hate-filled retard who shitposts online and posts Pepes.

Level 1 despite not being bitter or angry towards women/society, but also level 5 because I'm a NEET.

incel 1, anything else isnt good for your health

Level 10 seems low.

Probably level 6. That is pretty lenient considering how I was/am treated.

there are sometimes when im even higher than a 10, but i would never harm my mother

IronMike said:
incel 1, anything else isnt good for your health
same, we may all end up at a 10 in the future though.

Bitter depravity? 1. I am not bitter towards women at all, I just don't have much respect for them.

Sexual depravity? That shit is off the charts. Like what the hell, I am supposed to get less horny as I age. I still can fap like 4 times a day if I wanted to and I sure as shit would if I had the time.

id say about level 6-7

7-8 but I'm not a NEET

Level 4
-Leeches off parents
-few male friends
-wish I was aborted
-becoming more disconnected from humanity every day that passes

Level 1, except I only have one male friend, and we don't speak often.

Something between 1 and 5. I'd say 1 or 2 on a good day, 3 on a bad one.

Quality post. These levels seem legit

level 0

Not bitter or angry at anyone. Hard to be when you realize 1) free will is an illusion (i.e., Stacy & Chad cannot help but behave as Stacy & Chad) & 2) that everyone will suffer & ultimately die (including Stacy & Chad)

plus I'm too old. And I routinely see deaths of Stacy & Chads as a part of my profession. So Blackpill truths aren't ragefuel to me, just more pointed examples of how ridiculous existing is: affirmations of the absurdist philosophy

Popbob said:
Level 5 although I respect Chad
You're not any level, you're 16 and a fakecel

I'd say 7. I'd love to say i have no morals but that's not true. I always feel guilty doing bad things

Level 1 because high inhib personality keeps me from reaching level 100

subsaharan said:
level 0

Not bitter or angry at anyone. Hard to be when you realize 1) free will is an illusion (i.e., Stacy & Chad cannot help but behave as Stacy & Chad) & 2) that everyone will suffer & ultimately die (including Stacy & Chad)

plus I'm too old. And I routinely see deaths of Stacy & Chads as a part of my profession. So Blackpill truths aren't ragefuel to me, just more pointed examples of how ridiculous existing is: affirmations of the absurdist philosophy

what do you work as may i ask?

Lv 2-3, most of us are in this range.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Level 1 Incel Depravity:[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Bitter and angry towards women and society  myself for not being born good looking[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- accepts most incel philosophies: women have it easy, looks are everything, etc. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- does NOT want to physically hurt Chads/Stacies/Normies [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- still has a good shred of humanity [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- has male friends he cares about (barely) [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- is grateful to his parents for raising him[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Me in a nutshell [/font]