Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel defeatism is lifefuel for foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Hear me out. Foids know we have figured them out via the blackpill so they hate us for it. The blackpill exposes them for all their life hacks simply for being a foid. However when an Incel is suicidal and considering rope or thinks its over, this does not bring about any sympathy from foids or normies rather this is like Christmas came early for them. This is like the enemy surrendering without even putting up a fight. However if you spread the blackpill this causes panic amongst the foids and normies. Hold strong and stay away from the rope. Islam is coming!

Last edited:
Indeed. I will never give the enemy what they want. You find me repulsive? Suffer bitch.

We arent defeating ourselves or are getting defeated, we currently are forming a rebellion.

I think they don't care one way or the other.

I think they don't care one way or the other.

This lol.

The only thing foids care about is attention. Lack of it is the only thing that will enrage them.

No, people want ugly people to go outside and make people go at least I don't look like that. We brighten everyone's day by existing because everyone mogs us to death. Were walking clowns and jesters to everyone.

Were walking clowns and jesters to everyone.
I won't say this isn't right. When I went to that wedding recently and went home early due to drinking a little too much and feeling sick. When my parents came home they said how this bitch and cuck was wondering where I went. Even though I said goodbye to them. They literally wanted me there to feel superior to me. They needed someone to look at and think "thank goodness I am not FlyFace", they wanted me to be their courts fucking jester.
The only thing foids care about is attention. Lack of it is the only thing that will enrage them.
Remember that the Blackpill teaches Men not to give Whoids attention. So our teachings are Ragefuel to them.
we currently are forming a rebellion.
Yes boyo. If you think about it we don't even have to physically rebel. By placing and planting Blackpill Caltrops imbued with our Magic we can remain unknown and still wreck, kek and yeet on Society. :feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard: