Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel cuisine...

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
is fast food, doritos and mountain dew. Kek. That’s all I eat/drink.

Better than numales who go for health food.

I eat rice chicken and some kebabs on occassional days.

But im trying to eat more fruits

Instant noodles and curry too.

I just eat whetever my mom cooks, if not its usually junk food

I eat a whole plant based diet

There is no need to punish my body

i eat healthy food, no processed shit, if i eat like crap then i get depressed and cant cope with being incel

A Somali on a typical western diet, do you have bad skin?

I mostly eat mostly traditional Mexican food, and I eat a lot of avocados because they're healthy.

I eat whatever i can get, don't care whether it's healthy or not.

Mountain Dew is so good but the ones that we have contains less sugar so it's not as good as it's supposed to be..

I mostly eat mostly traditional Mexican food, and I eat a lot of avocados because they're healthy.
Somalis eat banana and rice jfl

My mum cooks Somali food but I usually come home from uni so late that I don’t have a chance to eat it. My skin is okay but I occasionally get spots esp when I’m stressed.

Don't forget the tendies.

Nothing processed. Low salt, low carbs.

WOAH, my man SOMCEL is banned ? what happened

WOAH, my man SOMCEL is banned ? what happened
KEK. He probably tried to overtake Spergeant's forum. His pirate genes cannot be tamed. He will conquer what he must.

Free my nigga somcel

love to join. eating bananas and rice sounds like a treat. it sounds plain but lol wonder how that tastes when cooked
I love rice, and I love bananas, so I wonder what it tastes like mixed together.

I love rice, and I love bananas, so I wonder what it tastes like mixed together.
%7BD01FD0D9-D803-48F2-ADB5-9DDBC26D3129%7Dops-banana-rice-pudding.jpg

kinda looks like pudding

I eat pretty healthy, chicken just about every day with the occasional hot dog or turkey sandwich. I have tortilla chips for lunch with whole grain Goldfish, along with some fat free cookies. I also have a pancake in the morning with a little tiny bit of maple syrup. All organic stuff btw. I only drink water.

I eat brown rice mostly. White rice tastes differently.
my family usually cooks white or yellow rice. i have saudi and indian relatives that make a lot of different dishes. my favorite so far is Haleem, have you tried it

How the hell do you guys keep getting banned? Like how is it possible to get banned from here?

How the hell do you guys keep getting banned? Like how is it possible to get banned from here?
kek it happens out of the blue, i'll bet you some cucktears have made some accounts and do some mass reporting or some shit

kek it happens out of the blue, i'll bet you some cucktears have made some accounts and do some mass reporting or some shit
Thats fucking pathetic and petty if true.

my dear brother SOMCEL gone

sigh. seems like I'm the only Muslimcel left.

Mountain Dew - fucking hell that stuff is foul. I’m not sure there’s incel food anyways, unless you’re conflating it with neckbeard food (Dew, Doritos, hot pockets, etc).

Of all those cliches I only eat pizza and ramen; I cook myself super simple meals, but I couldn’t just function on stereotypical gamer / neckbeard food...my stomach would have a hole in it.

i love junk food so fucking much