Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Cope Award like Darwin Award

T

timikellner

Banned
-
Today i saw an very ugly incel and he was the winner of Cope

At first he was coping with religion, jesus christ, he know all phrases and sentences from the whole bible ...

He was like 40 and he was playing small electric toy cars, played that as a 10 old year kid

He collect old stamps and so on ...

How can someone cope so hard ?

Are you making fun of an incel for coping any way he can? What's he supposed to do?

He's probably autistic but he's coping well with his stamp collection I guess. Whatever makes him happy.

He’s just autistic bro. Leave him be.

I used to collect toy cars too. I was obsessed with cars and trains for a while when I was a kid.

I'm jealous of him tbh, I'm running out of fun copes.

Are you making fun of an incel for coping any way he can? What's he supposed to do?
Not to learn every single words of the Bible and playing with 10 yo toys would be a good start to sane coping activities ngl

A great coper must be respected

Not to learn every single words of the Bible and playing with 10 yo toys would be a good start to sane coping activities ngl
Cope with whatever works. Every time an incel chooses the rope over the cope, normies rejoice.

Cope with whatever works. Every time an incel chooses the rope over the cope, normies rejoice.
Of course I'm not saying he should rope, I'm just saying his cope are technically shit.

I can´t cope with collecting stamps ! How can you cheat yourself in your brain ?

You know its a cope

THE BLACKPILL IS

EVERYTHING IS COPE EXCEPT FUCKING PRIME FOIDS !