Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel cooking

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
You see all those normies bragging about how they cook fancy stuffs to feed themselves and their relatives ? Well, not being able to even feed yourself is incel trait.:incel:

I just failed at feeding myself.

I wanted to cook a nice fish plate, but I just had frozen salted cod. As I didn't planned anything, I forgot to defrost it, so I put two of the cods in the microwave oven. It worked well and the fish got at the right temperature in a minute, and all was fine until then as I had prepared most of the ingredients to make breaded fish.:feelsokman:

So I began to cut them fish in pieces and put the pieces in flour, and then cook them in my frying pan, with a bit of oil. After a while it began to smell really good and look on point ngl.:feelsautistic:

So I made a bit of vegetables to go with that and after 10 minutes I had my nice little plate with a rather good looking meal.

BUT

The fucking cod was SALTED cod. I tried to eat one but it was literal torture, pure salt, with an awful taste of raw fish despite the fact that I cooked them.:feelspuke:

All this time, food and effort wasted. I even tried to unsalt it by boiling it 4 times afterward in water, but it didn't work much. Even more ressources wasted. The moral of the story is never try. Next time I will just eat random raw shit, or fast food.:feelsrope:

Just buy unsalted cod bro...

Just buy unsalted cod bro...
Why do they even sell walted cod ? Imagine, it's just as if they were selling normal steak, and steak with plutonium and neurotoxic liquids on it. What would even be the point ? That's non sense. This only exist to trap random ppl.

I screwed up cooking frozen sausage on a stove.

You see all those normies bragging about how they cook fancy stuffs to feed themselves and their relatives ? Well, not being able to even feed yourself is incel trait.:incel:

I wanted to cook a nice fish plate, but I just had frozen salted cod. As I didn't planned anything, I forgot to defrost it, so I put two of the cods in the microwave oven. It worked well and the fish got at the right temperature in a minute, and all was fine until then as I had prepared most of the ingredients to make breaded fish.:feelsokman:

So I began to cut them fish in pieces and put the pieces in flour, and then cook them in my frying pan, with a bit of oil. After a while it began to smell really good and look on point ngl.:feelsautistic:

So I made a bit of vegetables to go with that and after 10 minutes I had my nice little plate with a rather good looking meal.

BUT

The fucking cod was SALTED cod. I tried to eat one but it was literal torture, pure salt, with an awful taste of raw fish despite the fact that I cooked them.:feelspuke:

All this time, food and effort wasted. I even tried to unsalt it by boiling it 4 times afterward in water, but it didn't work much. Even more ressources wasted. The moral of the story is never try. Next time I will just eat random raw shit, or fast food.:feelsrope:
I'm bad at cooking too ngl
Good job NTmaxxing with the emojis ITT.

BUT

Why didn't u soak the cod? Was it bacalhau?
Sounds more like IQpill than blackpill bro