Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel convicted of a crime for reading Mumkey Jones' book

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Isn’t Mumkey a memer/non-serious youtuber?

Will not read tbh

Over for him

How did his YouTube channel bounce back ???

Didnt watch, but know that incels will be jailed for thoughtcrimes in the near future. Women are introducing harsher and harsher ideas of punishment against sub 8 men.

I didn't read his book but I listened to his "My Twisted World" audiobook, he did a great job.

I made a song against thought crime laws, careful not to get in jail for listening to it though.

How did his YouTube channel bounce back ???
Youtube and pedowood are buttbuddies and Mumkey focused a lot of blame on Peter for his son's Day of Retribution. I can only imagine what kind of deal Mumkey struck, and who with. He was shadowbanned from every platform for a month.

Youtube and pedowood are buttbuddies and Mumkey focused a lot of blame on Peter for his son's Day of Retribution. I can only imagine what kind of deal Mumkey struck, and who with. He was shadowbanned from every platform for a month.
Yeah,it's really weird.Ive never seen someone make such a massive recovery.

Mumkey was how I learned about incels and especially ER in the first place but it's a shame to find out he was never an inkwell, he had multiple gfs and is a filthy sexhaver who mocks us by imitating us (and actually doing a surprisingly good job of it)

Soon incels who reject being treated like shit are put to gas chambers
full

How can you sleep 5-6 hours only without feeling like trash?
I have slept less than 4 hours every night for the past half a year.
And if course I feel like shit
full

This is terrifying. There is some serious shit wrong with America.

I have slept less than 4 hours every night for the past half a year.
And if course I feel like shit
full
fuck I wish I could go back to not sleeping a lot. My new meds make me sleep like 12 to 14 hours a day I get nothing done now.

just saw this chit jfl. You are not incel unless you have encountered police for being incel