Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion incel content should be fast moving

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
A big rift opens up on incel spaces over the content of certain communities in spaces. A debate of which over what kind of content we should have, wether that be in a static or constantly changing environment.

It is a common belief that things here can only be said once, and that’s true. However what I mean by this is that we are talking about pillars and not the certain beliefs can change with societal tides. For an example, the dogpill or lookism can be talked about in it’s basic form and it’s tenants will get old, but not society changing to fit these tenants.

we can say “females fuck dogs” over and over, or we can rather say “on this day the government of ____ legalizes or penalizes beastiality” or we can talk about. We can say “society oppresses ugly men” and it will get old, but we can say on the contrary “Matthew McConagughey recently being gushed over on comments only for his looks, here they are:

inceldom is a reactionary movement based on society and it’s aspects. The flow of content on this site should be as wavy and changing as society is. We can talk about the pillars of certain beliefs and they will get old because we are fighting the reactionary nature of the incel movement. The true path to finding better and new content is more reactionary social commentary of society. In what way are lookism and lookist issues being addressed, oppressed, or helped every day?

we need to be more societally concious of the news around us and our content needs to go from static tenants to wavy and forever changing aspects that change with societal tides With the occasional pillar reminder of aforementioned basics.

thoughts? Nigger? Nigger penislossus in ur buthoel?

Rare footage of BummerDrummer effortposting.

IQ mogs me

but I agree.

Well said. Incel discussion is not just a list of facts, it's a running commentary on the state of the world and various events from the perspective of incels.

Even in spreading the blackpill we have to put in effort & adapt to an ever changing environment for everything is considered Oldhat 1 week after the fact. Humans get bored easily, something I don't understand as an Autist. I'm either enthralled in something or don't care about it from the get go.

Well said. Incel discussion is not just a list of facts, it's a running commentary on the state of the world and various events from the perspective of incels.

Maybe .co is best utilized to contribute incels.wiki
I think wiki is a better way to make the blackpill a thing. People are still debating if some pills are true or just for fakecels.
While the wiki seems fine, I think there should be put more effort into it.

Incel lore is descriptive thing, just like all other studies about society. We shouldn't expect it stay valid for every possible configuration of time and space.

I agree ma afrikan brudda, we should elaborate more and in a way promulgate the various pills by providing concrete examples of them taking place in society.

thoughts? Nigger? Nigger penislossus in ur buthoel?
Didntread

the incels wiki is garbage
It should be improved then. I think the .wiki is more important than the .co.
In .co people still discuss what is ascending, what pills are real and the like. It's like no one had read the wiki.
Tbh, I believe the wiki is just fine, it's you that you're still trying to find if SEAmaxxing is ascending or not, how have you not found it until now with stats those high on the .co "Posts 24,148 Online 80d 5h 27m"

Tbh, I believe the wiki is just fine, it's you that you're still trying to find if SEAmaxxing is ascending or not, how have you not found it until now with stats those high on the .co "Posts 24,148 Online 80d 5h 27m"
I have determined it's not ascending if you can't make a permanent move there. It's other people who can't make their mind up

well for starters, they claim that inceldom is a gender neutral issue on the front page.
Now, that's a problem but I think overall the wiki is fine but it must have really strong stance about the views of inceldom, yet nothing is black and white.

I have determined it's not ascending if you can't make a permanent move there. It's other people who can't make their mind up
I think the wiki is very important for people to make their minds up.

I think the wiki is very important for people to make their minds up.
people don't care about what is ascending or not. they only care about winning the victim olympics on this board

Read every word. I can see your point

Wikis are for autists and boomers. Everything is on youtube now. The problem is we are all cowards that don't wanna show our face.

Wikis are for autists and boomers. Everything is on youtube now. The problem is we are all cowards that don't wanna show our face.
Too stupid to read? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Too stupid to read? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Yeah most people are too stupid to read (including incels, unfortunately). People do not have the attention span to deal with ideas in abstract. They want to see emotions played out. This is the feminization of all media, as technology is gearing itself to be as comfy for average foid as possible: media is shifting increasingly such that everything is about Chad giving a dramatic performance.

Last edited: