Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel community has turned to shit as all the smartcels have roped

Overman

Overman

Real bees get the h(m)oney
★★★★
First of all, I know I'm a GrAYcel, well I had to create a new account so kys.

It's becoming increasingly apparent to me that the early days of incelery is over, gone are the days of the hilarious memes that made this community famous in the first place, gone is the creative vernacular that was spawned from this community, the honest truths about the blackpill, etc... Yhis has turned into a website of homosexual pedophiles and people that worship failed, copy-cat, mass murderers. The blackpill will no longer be spread ideologically because all the smartcels making pavement have already gone and roped, I suggest you do the same. You're all negative assholes that will live awful lives, but are too low IQ to realize you deserve a swift death, the incel community will now be forced to a corner where it will unfortunately be dying a slow death, much like yourselves.

There is no longer any original thought, interesting posts, funny jokes, it's all just a cesspit of pessimism and cowardice, enjoy.

Shut the fuck up retard creativity is found in every community as long as you search for it
but your newfag ass shows up just to say "hurr durr this place turned to shit"
ask yourself if the community you're interacting with is worth your time or as a black guy puts it:
GET YO BITCHASS OUTTA HERE NIGGUH

Roping is for pussies and low IQ fags

:feelsstudy: says here, "trust not the wisdom of a greycel"

Shut the fuck up retard creativity is found in every community as long as you search for it
ask yourself if the community you're interacting with is worth your time or as a black guy puts it:
no he does have a point

a lot of the post are just "water is wet" :feelsokman:

I've been here longer, retard. Please consider the Dunning-Kruger effect, you're stupid so you think too highly of yourself and what you say, you're really a faggot with nothing good to say. Oh and also consider suicide.

Yep, new blackpills are being discovered every day, once new blackpills run out the community becomes stale, but as long as toilets are toilets we'll see more being uncovered all the time.

What is there to discuss the blackpill is already solved.

This community should be a supportive community first of all, we get hated and rejected enough, so our first aim should be to create a space where vulnerable men can be open and honest about their pain and humiliations, or even their deepest desires.
All of this worship of killers and extremists is bullshit in my opinion, nevertheless we should refrain from censorship

I've been here longer, retard. Please consider the Dunning-Kruger effect, you're stupid so you think too highly of yourself and what you say, you're really a faggot with nothing good to say. Oh and also consider suicide.

Let me guess, you're the alt of a bitter banned (former) user who's just here to tell everyone here to go fuck themselves because you were one of those "high IQ posters from days of yore" and you were kicked out for some low IQ shit so now you're taking it out on the forum.

This community should be a supportive community first of all, we get hated and rejected enough, so our first aim should be to create a space where vulnerable men can be open and honest about their pain and humiliations, or even their deepest desires.
All of this worship of killers and extremists is bullshit in my opinion, nevertheless we should refrain from censorship

I completely agree. :feelsokman:

Let me guess, you're the alt of a bitter banned (former) user who's just here to tell everyone here to go fuck themselves because you were one of those "high IQ posters from days of yore" and you were kicked out for some low IQ shit so now you're taking it out on the forum.
You've guessed wrong.

>Joined May 15, 2022

>Incel community has turned to shit

okay bro

>Joined May 15, 2022

>Incel community has turned to shit

okay bro
Once again fag, I've known what incel was before you ever did most likely, I've been within the community for a very long time.

We've said everything that could be said, pulled every study one could find, made every high IQ analysis one could make, and every joke has been said a million times over.
Eventually everyone here already knows everything or quickly learns it so everything becomes a "water is wet" post.

Last edited:
Once again fag, I've known what incel was before you ever did most likely, I've been within the community for a very long time.

I've been around this whole community for a good number of years. Don't get started with me with that bullshit lol.

I should just set my join date back to my original date :feelsdevil:
how about instead of doing that you fix classic dark (2019) since it's simultaneously the only good theme this site has and the buggiest one.

how about instead of doing that you fix classic dark (2019) since it's simultaneously the only good theme this site has and the buggiest one.

It needs to be updated to the current verison, but serge was the one that made that theme. I can remake it but it won't be the same tbh.

:feelshaha: shots fired lmfao

Based it’s over if you can’t take the Oofy goofy doofy pill you’re :feelstastyman::feelsclown:

We're still here, nigger. I just appear and disappear like the ghost of christmas future.