Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel communities are now "cults"

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★

they mention us near the end of the video.

How dare they associate us with cults tbh. The blackpill is scientific truth. Normies are the ones with irrational beliefs, like the just world fallacy, the personality cult, the self-improvement cult, feminist doctrine, social justice etc.

cult of supreme truth

I worship Satan

Inceldom isn't a movement for godsakes.

We are the cult of respecting women

thanks for the timecode

Let them call us whatever they want. They are too low IQ to fathom the truth.

I know... I just want to practice my English lol.
Lmao. What happened to this guy

They're comparing god worshippers to people quoting dating statistics

It never began for cultcels

Another reason why you shouldn't watch Netflix tbh

im in the cult of not watching normie garbage on Netflix

Normies being retards as always

Regardless of how misplaced it is, they always find ways to slip us into nonsense like this.

They are obsessed with putting in their 2 Minutes of Hate against us each day no matter how illogical smh.

they mention us near the end of the video.

How dare they associate us with cults tbh. The blackpill is scientific truth. Normies are the ones with irrational beliefs, like the just world fallacy, the personality cult, the self-improvement cult, feminist doctrine, social justice etc.

And normies with their herd mentality aren't? Lol k.

Top kek. Sure if you look at our stereo types to the extreme then ya. But we have reason for our beliefs. I believe its kill or kill yourself world out there. And tbh I'm not killing myself over how I have been treated. It's their fault. They should get the punishment (in gta online of course). And before it goes "well it is your fault inkwell. Your rude to everyone" I dont interact with people unless they interact with me. Even then I'm only rude if they are rude to me. Sure I look down on women but never to their face. I'm just treated like shit at first glance (mainly foids giving me more and more reason every day to look down upon them)

They call any collective of people they hate a cult

That's absurd ngl. How are we anything like a cult?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back