Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Co Worker react like SpiderMan

T

timikellner

Banned
-
Hey yo,

we Incel have the SpiderMan Power to recognize danger like in the movies ...

What i mean ? What happened ?

My Incel Co Worker and i walked down the street and some Cute Foids said " hello " to us and want to make Small Talk and Conversation, but we dont said anything :)).

We act like SpiderMan, we know we are ugly !!

My Incel Co Worker: blackpilled as fuck said

Whats the deal Thot ? Whats the business ? What want to sell us

Hahhaa the foids said nothing but i can saw they are selling GYM Memberships.

As an Incel you know, if a foid ask you out , its something wrong

Just lol ....

Cant they just spam mail boxes?

We do have a sense don't we

Incels = superhumans

I got that beat.
15 years ago I was at the campus with other students and some girls came over and were handing out pamphlets to do with safe sex, where you can get contraception on campus, that sort of thing. Out of a dozen people there, only I didn't get a pamphlet... though maybe that's because I was standing three feet from the girls that were handing them out. Just as well because it would've been wasted on me, but I knew it wasn't a good omen.

I got that beat.
15 years ago I was at the campus with other students and some girls came over and were handing out pamphlets to do with safe sex, where you can get contraception on campus, that sort of thing. Out of a dozen people there, only I didn't get a pamphlet... though maybe that's because I was standing three feet from the girls that were handing them out. Just as well because it would've been wasted on me, but I knew it wasn't a good omen.

Holy shit

They thought they were being so clever. Foids make me disgusted.

Based spidercel

I get a good sense of people and their intention IRL. Within minutes I can tell if they’re going to be a problem even without interacting with them

Incels have social spidy senses

That'll teach them

Man I fucking love newcels:feelshaha:

Wow your friend is so low inhib, he should start a YouTube channel

nice necrobump @ChinaCurry

Theres literal no point in responding/doing anything cordial to a foid if she isnt giving you her cunt. They are just fuck meats nothing more. We shouldnt even be staring at her asses/tits, that only increases their ego

Theres literal no point in responding/doing anything cordial to a foid if she isnt giving you her cunt. They are just fuck meats nothing more. We shouldnt even be staring at her asses/tits, that only increases their ego
Most men can't resist their sex drive to avoid staring. If one has to do it at least give a disgusted look, if lucky you might lower her self-esteem somewhat.