Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel co worker fired for.....

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
asking a JB for nudes at work. He’s around 18 a 4.5/10 in looks at best, and she is around 16 Becky tier. I believe he did it once, or something sexual to her a couple months ago and he was warned, but he decided to go for it again and was reported to HR. The JB foid felt extremely uncomfortable, but if it was chad, she would have blown him in the bald Indian janitors storage room. JFL

JFL at this shitty world

she should have given it to him tbh

It's over for many men around the world, man.

Stupid thing to do. You don't ask any co-worker for nudes, least of all a minor. But he was 18, so he's still young enough to be that stupid. If he's working at a place that hires 16 year olds, they both are probably, like, in high school or something.

What was he thinking lol

I thought the title said incels.co worker jfl

Anyway, I think he's lucky that he only got fired. foid could have accused him of sexual harassment and he would have spent the next 5 years in the slammer

Anyway, I think he's lucky that he only got fired. foid could have accused him of sexual harassment and he would have spent the next 5 years in the slammer

Once the blackpill goes mainstream ‘chad privilege’ will become a thing and ‘looks discrimination’

Once the blackpill goes mainstream ‘chad privilege’ will become a thing and ‘looks discrimination’

The blackpill will never go mainstream
The Jews won’t allow it
Look at all the bluepilled shill on this site lately and that’s coming from supposed blackpilled members

IT will call him a creepy predator, but I'm pretty sure asking for nudes is the entirety of what constitutes as flirting & courtship for zoomers.

All he wanted was bob and vegine.

I'm surprised they needed 2 times to tell him

A victim of r/redpill's sidebar.

“Yikes! She is just an innocent child, so that is statutory rape, you fucking pedo inkwell” :soy:

The state of this world. :feelsclown:

Jfl at society now. Women are becoming the boy who cried wolf without the repercussions

it's kinda he's fault believing that being confidont and having a good personaliti could get him laid as an average/sub average guy.

"just ask her bro".
:soy: :soy:

I read incel.co worker fired for....