Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Cinematic Universe Pill] It is better be a rapist than a virgin according to women

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
400d 10h 19m
More than half of women plainly refuse to date a man who is a virgin and this percentage becomes higher with age.

Add in the fact that almost all 20+ virgins are ugly motherfuckers, you will know that women would almost never date a virgin man.

Put this in contrast to rapists. Many women actually have a rape fetish, let their partners roleplay as a rapists and froth at the mouth at the idea of getting raped.

Women will literally brag about being rape victims, to the point of fabricating an event, and then LARP about how traumatized they were. Add to this that the majority of rape victims orgasm during rape.

Women will always prefer rapists over virgins. One of these reasons is that at least rapists do not lack the sexual experience that women seek.

How then can ANYONE DENY that women DO NOT prefer rapists over virgins?

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
205d 13h 55m
If rape is so bad to them then why do they take part in flings? Sounds like bullshit to me, just another dick.

‘Consent’ is just a meme at this point when it comes to most women. You can’t give cake to others and not share it with the rest of the party.

Last edited:
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
126d 23h 42m
Ogremaxxed ugly tallfag rapist> normal normie simp

D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
42d 18h 44m
Giga based.

Rape is a meme crime unless the woman is someones rightful monogamous property

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
98d 11h 27m
IncelFromFinland said:
Giga based.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Kek

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
198d 23h 26m
-BrettyBoy- said:
If rape is so bad to them then why do they take part in flings? Sounds like bullshit to me, just another dick.

‘Consent’ is just a meme at this point when it comes to most women. You can’t give cake to others and not share it with the rest of the party.
Without monogamy the concept of rape makes no sense.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
144d 16h 13m
gymletethnicel said:
I think you made an error there, its supposed to be "do" not "do not", read it over, you are saying the opposite of what you want to say

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
400d 10h 19m
BlkPillPres said:
I think you made an error there, its supposed to be "do" not "do not", read it over, you are saying the opposite of what you want to say
My bad.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
144d 16h 13m
gymletethnicel said:

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 6h 16m
gymletethnicel said:
More than half of women plainly refuse to date a man who is a virgin and this percentage becomes higher with age.

Add in the fact that almost all 20+ virgins are ugly motherfuckers, you will know that women would almost never date a virgin man.

Put this in contrast to rapists. Many women actually have a rape fetish, let their partners roleplay as a rapists and froth at the mouth at the idea of getting raped.

Women will literally brag about being rape victims, to the point of fabricating an event, and then LARP about how traumatized they were. Add to this that the majority of rape victims orgasm during rape.

Women will always prefer rapists over virgins. One of these reasons is that at least rapists do not lack the sexual experience that women seek.

they totally prefer a rapist to a virgin, because a rapist is DOMINANT unlike a pathetic virgin

Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
96d 41m
Modern Western whores want to be raped, just look at how they dress. They're practically daring men to rape them.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
44d 56m
Rape is natural and in the next few years being incel will be a crime so rapemaxx is superior

IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★
7d 22h 39m
0Energy0Happyness said:
Rape is natural and in the next few years being incel will be a crime so rapemaxx is superior

Foids are evolutionary handicaps. Behind the curve. Primitive. They respect physical dominance and outright sexual assault as opposed to civilized men. They regard high inhib as weakness.

This is why women in Sweden make excuses for immigrant rapists (even if they detest them), while openly abusing and persecuting harmless swede men.

On a more personal note, I found this out through personal experience long before the black pill was considered a concept. Black women mocking and bullying non-dominant blackcels while getting eagerly impregnated by tyrone and thugmaxxers is the black community in a nutshell.

slavcel11

slavcel11

kitsunepilled
★★★
82d 11h 54m
And I can't even disagree with that. Being a rapist is actually better. Serving sentence is a bum though.

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
7d 3h 6m
Most incels are terribly high inhib and would not rape a woman. I guarantee most rapes is fraternity chad getting angry stacy isn’t in the mood.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★
57d 3h 0m
Rapists are psychopaths and therefore not incel.
InevatibleRope said:
Most incels are terribly high inhib and would not rape a woman. I guarantee most rapes is fraternity chad getting angry stacy isn’t in the mood.
Or simply Chads that looked 1~2 points below in looks after the Stacy woke up sober

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 19h 4m
the true crime is being ugly

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★★★
56d 2h 20m
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
44d 56m
IncelWithHate said:
Foids are evolutionary handicaps. Behind the curve. Primitive. They respect physical dominance and outright sexual assault as opposed to civilized men. They regard high inhib as weakness.

This is why women in Sweden make excuses for immigrant rapists (even if they detest them), while openly abusing and persecuting harmless swede men.

On a more personal note, I found this out through personal experience long before the black pill was considered a concept. Black women mocking and bullying non-dominant blackcels while getting eagerly impregnated by tyrone and thugmaxxers is the black community in a nutshell.
Rapefugees is a brutal blackpill, it's proof that women like to be raped

Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Self-banned
-
2d 13h 34m
women always find away to bullshit and lie even when it's clesr their liying

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
gymletethnicel said:

This world is a perfect troll simulation erenyeager @erenyeager

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
47d 6h 28m
your personality said:
This world is a perfect troll simulation erenyeager @erenyeager
Taking a shit

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 8h 8m
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
water is wet

Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
7d 1h 13m
gymletethnicel said:

But why would you ever tell a foid you are a virgin? Why would you ever tell a foid the truth about anything that makes you look weak. Sex is really not that hard dude it comes pretty naturally. I'm talking from PAID experience obviously but even on my first time the woman never suspected I was a virgin, in fact she was seemed surprised when I told her (cant trust these paid womyn obviously but still)
Mecoja said:
Ogremaxxed ugly tallfag rapist> normal normie simp
Tall ogremaxxed describes me really well actually. Not so much rapist. I couldn't ever rape dude, I can't even piss when people are watching me. That's why too much pressure.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
78d 9h 29m
IncelFromFinland said:
Giga based.

:lul::lul::lul:

IncelWithHate said:

Holy shit so many blackpills being dropped

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8