Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Incel Cinematic Universe] Just a little idea

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Now that St. Hamudi has returned, he should make an account here and turn into an incelebrity.
Ngl it would be hilarious to see him discuss Incel Cinematic Universe Blackpill Facts in ID, we need to start a petition in youtube or somewhere and make him a .co user before his YT channel gets nuked (cus it will).

What do u think?

But is he really an incel?

i think he had an account here, forgot what it was called

the search function doesnt work for some reason at the moment, i will try to remember

@Personalityinkwell

im pretty sure it was @timikellner

i think its him because:
similar writing style
continuously posts about him and was first to post hamudis videos even after he was gone for a while

@Personalityinkwell

i think its him because:
similar writing style
continuously posts about him and was first to post hamudis videos even after he was gone for a while
interesting

Look at his face, dude.
maybe he betabuxed a landwhale i don't know
@Personalityinkwell

i think its him because:
similar writing style
brutal detectivecel ngl

Should be posting here

IT would be Thanos

dam he is back from the ded.

I think most sub 8 ethnics deep down secretly hate their race and wish they could be born as a better one if given the choice. They keep talking about ethnic pride but thats just a cope. This applies especially if you're african, curry or middle eastern where even if you returned to your homeland, all that awaits you is pain.

he spread the black pill

He mogs me but i like his content.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back