Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Catfishes Landwhale, fucking LOL

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cD09fsLtmk[/video]

@Catfishman23

Landwhale needs to R O P E!

LMFAO.

Also funny how he asks that old dude how it’s going beforehand and he’s all cool and friendly.

He needs to say something more than "I CATFISHED YOU".

Also I hate that a fat, unattractive bitch like that thinks she has a chance with Chad. Life is so unfair.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Is that the incel in the vid?

That's him, but he is only an "honorary incel." He has a lay count of 23.

plz do more of these, im a huge fan

NegroKing said:
He needs to say something more than "I CATFISHED YOU".

Also I hate that a fat, unattractive bitch like that thinks she has a chance with Chad. Life is so unfair.

Women are more desired than men, blame this on betacucks kissing their asses.

Hahaha how does this whale think she even has a shot with Chad? Delusion at its finest.

iiiTeMpeR said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cD09fsLtmk[/video]

The poorly stifled giggling obviates the potency of this encounter. For anyone intending to engage in a similar confrontation, this video is a case study in why you should rehearse your message so you have something less Aspergian to say than "teehee I have your number".

this was comedic gold, especially talking to the old guy

Thanks guys I'm really trying to catfish but femails are asking for Snapchats which makes it really hard.

catfishman23 said:
Thanks guys I'm really trying to catfish but femails are asking for Snapchats which makes it really hard.

What about finding a guy with videos on Instagram or are they smart and asking you to do specific things to prove yourself being real?

And now she gets to play the victim and cry on some dudes shoulder before getting dick while you're still sitting on your phone catfishing females. Great job dude.

CopingGymcel said:
What about finding a guy with videos on Instagram or are they smart and asking you to do specific things to prove yourself being real?

Well they are asking for snapchat which obviously is making it harder for me so now I need Snapchat plus. But if they keep asking me to do stuff to prove that I'm real then it will be literally over.

catfishman23 said:
Well they are asking for snapchat which obviously is making it harder for me so now I need Snapchat plus. But if they keep asking me to do stuff to prove that I'm real then it will be literally over.

Tell them that your phone camera is broken or something. Females are stupid, most won't question it. Make up some shitty story about dropping your phone.

anotherit said:
And now she gets to play the victim and cry on some dudes shoulder before getting dick while you're still sitting on your phone catfishing females. Great job dude.
Idc least I'm providing entertainment value.
And plus I can't do shit since I'm subhuman.

CopingGymcel said:
Tell them that your phone camera is broken or something. Females are stupid, most won't question it. Make up some shitty story about dropping your phone.

No most won't buy it trust me I've tried that and they wont meet me.

Laci green is a fucking retard telling her shitty tinder stories. Most sound fucking made up.