Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel calvinism

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Calvinism's 5th point, "perseverance of the saints", is basically: if you're truly an "elect" (they believe God already chose who was gonna get saved and who was gonna go to hell before the world was created), you'll persevere in the faith; i.e. you won't apostatate, you'll have good works, you won't sin (above a certain quota and/or not as seriously I guess, since everybody sins, even after converting; anyway, it doestn't make much sense to me).

So if you call yourself a Christian but apostatate, or keep sinning (again, too much, or too seriously, etc) and not having good works, that just means you're not an "elect" and was never saved to begin with according to most calvinists.

Similarly, some incels say: "if you ever ascend, that just means you were a fakecel all along". I won't even say I disagree, I'll just say it's very debatable because things like the very definition of who's an incel (how ugly you must be, how short, how virgin, how old, how low in standards, how dedicated to ascend, etc) is very complicated.

I personally believe that someone who was not an incel while young can become one with age due to the looks drop or due to an accident or something, even if he had sex or relationships before. The opposite scenario is certainly rarer, but not impossible.

Also, a thought that comes to my mind is: if a female guest/IT member wants some incel here to get banned, all she has to do is start to pretend she's interested in him publicly, perhaps claiming to have already seen his pic as well. Then a mob of angry people here will say: "See? He was a fakecel all along!", and depending on how things progress, he can be banned if he's not smart about how to handle the situation (i.e. falling for it an actually exchanging loving messages with her that can later be made public).

Last edited:
well the game made by god then is rigged

Calvinism is retarded. Will I get the same predestined test result regardless of whether I chose to study? Absurd.

It's a very interesting phenomenon indeed tbh

jfl some guys here actually seem to carry some pride regarding their inceldom circumstance, like being more subhuman than others is something to brag or feel good about. Human beings are very weird creatures...
Calvinism is retarded. Will I get the same predestined test result regardless of whether I chose to study? Absurd.
From all the bullshit I have learned while being a christian that one was the most brutally stupid.

What some of them say is that everything is already controlled and predestined by God so whether you choose to study or not, or what you're gonna study, are already predestined as well.