Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel calls upon unification.

Can we unify by all making fun of his McDonald's hairline?

Jk tbh that's harsh but he's fucking retarded by making empty and ambiguous statements like, "We can do stuff" and just telling us to 'unify' without the how.

Incels rise up!

Let all unite and hate femoids

It's an old video, I even reember someone making an account here with that face but I think they were banned.

Ok, I'm ready

I purpose to unify inceldom first.

What we need to do? First, we need a public place, like leddit, or this forum.
Second, we need hidden places, like for example a dark web place.
Third, we need to gather together all edgycels in the dark- remote place.

The public place is only useful to create memes, and the blackpill should be banished, it should all be about political stuff, things we can talk about in public, for example prostitution, abortion, women privileges, all things that we want to promote as a group.
Also, we are going to need "ops", like 4chan ops, mass trolling and other things like that.

In the unseen place, we must invite the most edgy, the most degenerate people, to talk freely about how they are degenerate and pedophiles, but no-normie should have access to the hidden space.

Our radical critique must be about how feminism is a giant shit, but forget to talk in public about "the joos", or about illuminati, reptilians or flat earthers, this must be a serious thing, almost normified.

We won't get along with redpillers, they are pathetic, cast them out and we're good to unite.

Jk tbh that's harsh but he's fucking retarded by making empty and ambiguous statements like, "We can do stuff" and just telling us to 'unify' without the how.

The "how" he's talking about, I think, is to stop dividing ourselves into factions and warring with one another. Incels are like "We're not like those Red Pillers!" Red Pillers are like "We're not necessarily part of MGTOW." And Men's Rights Activists are like "We're not a part of any group! Anyone who's in a group, we disagree with whatever they're saying." Instead of niggling over minor details like how we feel about women, we need to focus on what we care about: How we feel about the mistreatment of men.

The "how" he's talking about, I think, is to stop dividing ourselves into factions and warring with one another. Incels are like "We're not like those Red Pillers!" Red Pillers are like "We're not necessarily part of MGTOW." And Men's Rights Activists are like "We're not a part of any group! Anyone who's in a group, we disagree with whatever they're saying." Instead of niggling over minor details like how we feel about women, we need to focus on what we care about: How we feel about the mistreatment of men.
If he had said that, I'm sure there would be much greater support. Maybe you should make a speech, or write one for a low inhibcel to perform.

Jfl uniting aspies. We are a tribal people divided on ideological lines

we need to get our corporation fast banana viral marketing in the green and in financial maturity

The more the numbers the better

fucking based

this