Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel blew his hand up

this bitch needs to shut the fuck up and open her hairy pussy to currycels. we whites dont want her fat genetics in our gene pool

That fat vag needs subtitles because her blubber lips are like blblblbl!

I'd like to starve her in my basement for a while until she looks human again. - in Mimecraft!

Also, I'd like to sand off her hideous tattoos with 600 grit! - In Mario cart!

Then I'd spanks her for not calling me "master overlord of the forthcumming!" - in chutes and ladders!

I would feed her the body meat of any cops that came looking for her. - in easybake oven...

Just kidding! I'd just call her a racist transphobe in front of a woke crowd and run away!!!!

this bitch needs to shut the fuck up and open her hairy pussy to currycels. we whites dont want her fat genetics in our gene pool
neither us lol, they should kill themselves

You should. It'll make you guys more meaty in the next generation. Don't you wanna become a 6'6 tank of pure Nordic awesomeness