Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel bjj

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
Was fighting a foid today and had to pass her guard, and I did a double under pass and she got annoyed at me and tried calling me a creep.
For those that don't know, it was this. Incels can't even do bjj without being called a rapist

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK8VEPdxzMM

Was fighting a foid today and had to pass her guard, and I did a double under pass and she got annoyed at me and tried calling me a creep.
For those that don't know, it was this. Incels can't even do bjj without being called a rapist

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK8VEPdxzMM

Why are all the martial art/bjj retards always so pretentious and annoying? (not about you specifically I just wanted to rant about it)

Why are all the martial art/bjj retards always so pretentious and annoying? (not about you specifically I just wanted to rant about it)
wdym by it? they are preachy you mean?

should have raped her mid move :feelsautistic:

they act like they're above everyone else
Yeah it's because bjj takes a lot of time to master + they're active, the avg person does nothing but sit all day. The sort of people who do BJJ are the self improvement types so they will naturally look down on others who aren't active.
Knew you were a chad:lul::lul:
I'm really not, I'm 5'5 and indian with avg face

you should stay away from her or she'll get you kicked from the gym or sth. basically she can say whatever she wants and turn everyone against you; better not to give her a chance to do it

you should stay away from her or she'll get you kicked from the gym or sth. basically she can say whatever she wants and turn everyone against you; better not to give her a chance to do it
Correct man I don't want my one cope to be ruined by a foid

I’ve been doing BJJ since 2015 and i HATE working with foids. They always start drama and make it so annoying. One time one wanted to partner with me since most people were already partnered up and im a purple belt but i straight up refused to work with her

Bjj is such a homossexual martial art (unless you only fight foids)