Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel birthdays

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Its my birthday today, and I was thinking sbout something. We never got to experience birthday parties like normans do or chads do. Thinkj about it, your birthday was probably you wake up, your family says happy birthday to you and you open your gifts and eat cake, then you do day as normal. Not for normshits. Normshits literally wake up and have the best day of their life. They go out with friends to some place and eat well and make memories while you sit inside with your homemade cake with your mom. I fucking hate this day, one of the worst days as a incel because it reminds you that you dont have friends. Atleast I can get a job. Happy birthday me and to all my brothers on here
EA56FDA7 8464 4AF1 9197 FEBE1F17C45A

Happy Birthday bro, I hate birthdays too, I usually end up crying myself to sleep

Take the birthday pill already.

Happy bday.

my last birthday party was at age 13

Happy bday bro you must cope
Its my birthday today, and I was thinking sbout something. We never got to experience birthday parties like normans do or chads do. Thinkj about it, your birthday was probably you wake up, your family says happy birthday to you and you open your gifts and eat cake, then you do day as normal. Not for normshits. Normshits literally wake up and have the best day of their life. They go out with friends to some place and eat well and make memories while you sit inside with your homemade cake with your mom. I fucking hate this day, one of the worst days as a incel because it reminds you that you dont have friends. Atleast I can get a job. Happy birthday me and to all my brothers on here
View attachment 292120
Yeah it is indeed a brutal day for incels

Literally me jfl

Happy birthday bro. I have the same experiences with birthdays. My family just buys me cake and gifts says happy birthday and that’s it. In the future I won’t even have this since I would have to move out.

And why should you celebrate the day that your suffering began?

I didn't even get cake, not one candle.

My birthday is in 5 days.

Pretty true, I've never had anyone come to my birthday except my parent's.

Happy Birthday bro, I hate birthdays too, I usually end up crying myself to sleep

Happy bday bro you must cope

Yeah it is indeed a brutal day for incels

Literally me jfl
Happy birthday bro. I have the same experiences with birthdays. My family just buys me cake and gifts says happy birthday and that’s it. In the future I won’t even have this since I would have to move out.
Thank you bros, I appreciate it
My birthday is in 5 days.
happy birthday from me